Mystery Track Coming to RaceRoom Racing Experience...

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RaceRoom Racing Experience Mystery Track.jpg

Sector3 Studios have revealed a mystery tease from an upcoming new track, can you guess what the latest ribbon of tarmac from the Swedish developers might be?

Expected to release as paid add on content in the big September RaceRoom patch, the new track will form part of a larger update release set to contain "a couple of interesting game updates" as well as the usual long list of fixes and enhancements to the current build of the PC only racing simulation.

RaceRoom already contains 38 unique locations in a variety of configurations, many of which host the real world counterpart of racing series contained within the simulation. With a strong European looking flavour in the picture above, could we be getting another high profile former Grand Prix venue (my pick would be Imola btw..).

Lay down your guess below!

RaceRoom Racing Experience is a PC exclusive racing simulation available as a free to play base software with additional paid content available through the RaceRoom Store.

Take your RaceRoom Racing Experience online with RaceDepartment. Check out our Club and League Racing sub forum for a great place to sample a popular and wide cross-section of cars and tracks from Sector3 Studios current racing simulation. As well as organised Club and League events, we also host a number of mods and car setups, plus a thriving sub forum dedicated to this racing title.

So what track do you think S3 have up their sleeves for this September? Looking forward to the new patch? How is your current experience with the game? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
NR2003 or Nascar Racing 2003. The king of race sims, the daddy, etc etc blah blah. Youngsters today, so spoilt. :):laugh:;)
Yeah, wish I could find a copy of NR2003 (reasonably priced!) for nostalgia sake, it's been years - and I agree a change of pace is nice (oval racing). I actually just installed the demo just to see if it would run on Win 10 - runs great, looks pretty damn good for a 14 year old title :confused:

Yeah, wish I could find a copy of NR2003 (reasonably priced!) for nostalgia sake, it's been years - and I agree a change of pace is nice (oval racing). I actually just installed the demo just to see if it would run on Win 10 - runs great, looks pretty damn good for a 14 year old title :confused:
You have a pm.:thumbsup:

It sure does look great at 2560x1080 in ultrawide.
oIzo9nC.png

jzkRWJx.png

0h58ZnM.png

Last edited:
I'm not that young. ;) I have to say that I'm impressed by the screenshots. Looks very pretty for a game nearly 15 years old.

I spent countless hours playing NR2003. Wish I still had my copy, even if it is now outdated when it comes to the rules, the new cars, etc. Still, it was a really great game and it is the only NASCAR game I know that felt like the real thing. I'm interested in Nascar Heat 2, but I'm afraid I will be disappointed, based the previews I've seen.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back