Multiplayer Postponed

To those that aren't able to make normal comments: take break from your keyboard and just read our simple house rules: http://www.racedepartment.com/terms-of-service/

Or simply print the following line and stick it onto your monitor:

Mutual respect between the people using the RaceDepartment.com website(s) and forums. This means you may not personally attack other forum users. malicious behaviour and bullying will not be tolerated.

Okay, you all are right. Some people don't take kindly to jokes. Some come ffrom different areas with different culture. I'll be *more* politically correct on this forum.

Also, just a friendly warning: Kunos staff are reading these forums, and as a result of me posting about my ban here, have extended it to 2015. I've lost *ALL* respect for kunos I had, and will really focus on giving bad reviews whereever I can. I recommend not getting even slightly on the nerves of this company. They are really prone to throw tantrums

Okay, you all are right. Some people don't take kindly to jokes. Some come ffrom different areas with different culture. I'll be *more* politically correct on this forum.

Also, just a friendly warning: Kunos staff are reading these forums, and as a result of me posting about my ban here, have extended it to 2015. I've lost *ALL* respect for kunos I had, and will really focus on giving bad reviews whereever I can. I recommend not getting even slightly on the nerves of this company. They are really prone to throw tantrums

Who is throwing the tantrum here?

Time to move on guys...
no need to provoke or reply
As Justin stated
Strike a line under it and move on please.

Lets not have to get the ban hammer out on anybody.;)
Have the train to simberia been replaced with a banhammer? Ouch, silk gloves seem to have come off! :p

Anyways, not much left of the weekend, hopefully we'll have a release today but should they need to keep it longer then so be it.
Go Kunos go! :)

All software companies have their problems not just game developers, leave them be and they will come forth, weather today, tomorrow even next week, i promise they will....
Off-topic a bit, i just purchased a 690 for a good price and wow man comin from a 7870 AC a new game, having stop racing since fri night, i feel like my eyes are changing into pixels:p

Absolutely, I'm a software developer and I can't tell you how easy it is to introduce a new feature and break something that seems completely unrelated. Well that seems to happen at my company, although it tends to be down to one 'programmer'. I use that term loosely because I'm still not sure how he blagged the job! :cautious:

There's nothing more annoying than releasing something to a customer who then reports a big bug that should have been caught from the start. It might take a few days more to test things but it's much better to release it late and in a working state.

Kudos to Kunos for having the balls to delay this :thumbsup:

delaying a feature, naming the problem and working on it during the weekend only shows their commitment and wish for a quality product

I am not quite sure why some people are angry about it. Better be happy that you won't receive a broken multiplayer feature.

Bram, I tried to stick those lines on my monitor, but something went wrong.

monitor-abkleben.jpg

Where do I send the bill for my new monitor?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.