Multiplayer Postponed

They pretty much have said all they can for the time being. That they're going to work on it until it works, and release when it does.

Unless you'd like to know what lines of code they're changing, I don't see much that they can update.

Patience guys, patience Kunos will deliver, let's show them a little respect, they must be working their little socks off to please us all, if it takes another two weeks to get MP out then that's fine by me, I'm having tons of fun with current build, Just carry on enjoying what we already got.

Well, I can tell you they sure are edgy. I got banned for 2 days for writing this: 'They are italian, so don't count on MP this weekend.' :p

I don't know why you would act like you're proud of saying something like that. It's incredibly disrespectful and even slightly racist. They're working day and night, non-stop to try and get this latest build to work properly, for you the consumer, and in return they get racial and cultural insults.

Your ban was very much warranted. Very much.

Last edited:
I don't know why you would act like you're proud of saying something like that. It's incredibly disrespectful and even slightly racist. They're working day and night, non-stop to try and get this latest build to work properly, for you the consumer, and in return they get racial and cultural insults.

Your ban was very much warranted. Very much.
I dont see it that way at all. It is just harmless good fun. Its like saying the germans are uptight Or like saying the british have yellow teeth, or saying the french are sleazy. Or that the scots wont borrow you anything. I really dont think they hurt anyone, at least not when used in a friendly manner. And it was used like tht. Kunos had just missed a deadline, so its not like we cant make some jokes about it.

The real peoblem are the quiet racist. People on their who look down on "racist" jokes, telling everyone how not racist they are and that others shouldnt be, whenin reality they are disgusted to have, say, a black dude sitting next to them. Those hypocrits are poisoning our society. Like, i make n jokes with mates who are black, and no one gets offended. Just like they make, lets say mexican jokes. Why would they get offended? We all know we dont mean no harm withit at all. Its a joke. Thats what jokes are. They have to be a bit cruel sometimes. Just like picking on fat friends, or mates with no gf. And it wont make anyone like them less one tiny bit. Prfectly harmless.......

I dont see it that way at all. It is just harmless good fun. Its like saying the germans are uptight Or like saying the british have yellow teeth, or saying the french are sleazy. Or that the scots wont borrow you anything. I really dont think they hurt anyone, at least not when used in a friendly manner. And it was used like tht. Kunos had just missed a deadline, so its not like we cant make some jokes about it.

You forgot to write about the Greeks, about Aris(totelis) Vasilakos!

I understand that your intentions where not bad, but I wouldn't suggest you doing such in public, its not the same like talking with your friends, I could be offended (you don't know my mood).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 272 13.5%