Multiplayer Postponed

This pretty much ended my interest into coding with Basic back in the 80's. There was this magazine called Mikrobitti (Microbit)here in Finland and it had quite a lenghty code of Basic to make a simple game in every issue. After typing for a week with my Oric and it's horrible keyboard and then another week for fixing errors I just gave up. Never got a single game to work. :D

Hehe, we had the same thing here. After my 4th attempt at typing all the code in from a magazine for yet another ZX Spectrum game that completely failed to work i decided i'd stick to playing games. Coding seemed far to frustrating for my liking :)

Here is an idea...:D
girl_a10.jpg

I got it: you mean to drink some Whisky.... :cool::geek::D

No drugs Jari, just lots of positive thinking, there's no such thing as impossible in my mind, anything is possible if you believe in it and work hard to achieve it, flying to the moon was considered impossible once and look at them now, one way trips to mars coming soon.:alien::alien::alien::alien:

As far as the BUGS are concerned, I know there's not bugs, it's just a term that most people understand that's been associated with gaming developement over the years, lol.:laugh::D;)

If there's no such thing as impossible then I challenge you to drink the ocean empty in less than 24 hours ;)

Also, the term "bugs" as far as software goes actually stems from way back when computers pretty much filled an entire room (we're talking the 40s or 50s i think), at some point a bug found its way into the computer and make short circuits and the computer program would fail, hence a "bug in the system".
Completely off topic but fun fact nonetheless :)

Just need to be heard on this.

A week ago they said they weren't releasing because of the Italian holiday, which i had no issues with. They had a good reason for doing so, and i appreciated the communication. This however has me a bit upset. How did this go another week and we don't hear about it until the day it is supposed to be released.

This is the first time they have upset me, and otherwise this has been great. Hopefully the update when released is just as good as the past.

Does anyone have any details other than multiplayer? Is there going to be new features included in this release? I would really like to see in car controls, maybe everything I personally have been waiting for will be included once pitting is supported.

This is such a great community thanks for listening.
Eric

You can have an opinion however much you want, just don't forget, when you signed up for Early Acces, they made you aware of these kind of things. Basicly it is something you agreed to when you bought a game that is not done yet. You need to give them time, any small part of the game you get is not done and you shouldn't see it as that.
Just enjoy what you get and have your expectations on a final release, not on beta releases.

You can have an opinion however much you want, just don't forget, when you signed up for Early Acces, they made you aware of these kind of things. Basicly it is something you agreed to when you bought a game that is not done yet. You need to give them time, any small part of the game you get is not done and you shouldn't see it as that.
Just enjoy what you get and have your expectations on a final release, not on beta releases.

My first post to say I agree.

However annoyed people might be they have not released it, they themselves will be more annoyed and frustrated then you can imagine.

And to them I say; Don't sweat it, we can wait. We new these risks when we bought in.

@stadlereric I thought much the same as you when I heard about the current delay and thought "Hey last week it was working wasn't it? How can it suddenly be broken?"
But if you check the link to the steam repository a few pages back and look at the build dates you can that Kunos haven't been just sitting on they're hands all week.
So they obviously introduced a bug in a later build during the week and now have to fix it, I'm no programmer but I'd bet dollars to cents that just rolling back to a previous build would not be simple or ideal in the long run anyway.

So we wait and personally I'm hoping that they have extra content that wasn't scheduled :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%