Multiplayer Postponed

Do you really think that because its a race all of a sudden they are going to freak out, panic, and be two or three seconds a lap slower all of a sudden.

No, I'm just saying that racing and hot lapping are incredibly different things, so don't expect those at the tops of the RSR leaderboards to necessarily "chuck-a-Vettel" and scamper off with every race.

No, I'm just saying that racing and hot lapping are incredibly different things, so don't expect those at the tops of the RSR leaderboards to necessarily "chuck-a-Vettel" and scamper off with every race.
If nobody is fast enough to challenge them, then they'll win. They won't crash by themselves, they'll only make mistakes if they have to race someone else.

If you aren't an alien yourself, you won't beat an alien, no matter if he's a hotlapper or a racer.

If nobody is fast enough to challenge them, then they'll win. They won't crash by themselves, they'll only make mistakes if they have to race someone else.

If you aren't an alien yourself, you won't beat an alien, no matter if he's a hotlapper or a racer.

There are different pressures on a driver when he knows one mistake might cost him the lead. No such pressures when hotlapping.

There's much more to winning a race than going fast.

43827966.jpg

There are different pressures on a driver when he knows one mistake might cost him the lead. No such pressures when hotlapping.

There's much more to winning a race than going fast.

True to an extent. I won a RD rF2 club event in the Meganes the other day by 15 seconds despite going vertical through Eau Rouge. Sometimes even with mistakes a faster driver will win and the guys topping the timing sheets as of now are fast enough to win even with errors. Someone lapping consistently 3 seconds a lap slower can be perfect and come next to no where against the guy 3 seconds quicker who makes mistakes.

Been practising a lot ready to get hammered on MP, I always think yeah, I've got this down now and feel like I'm pushing the envelope only to get left standing when I come up against real people LOL, I love this game but I know I'm gonna get slaughtered on track, that's why my car wish was a Robin Reliant, I might stand a chance in a Reliant race:laugh:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.