Multiplayer Postponed

• Deleted member 151827

Kunos probably knows my PC won't handle the MP so they are giving you all a taste of what it feels like to be left out. :p I must be the only one here who is not being affected by this delay. I'm going to get killed for having said this. :redface:
You have an opinion and no one should disrespect that!

• Deleted member 151827

I didn't mean to be disrespectful. I'm just playing around a bit with the situation, hopefully I won't take it too far. Didn't mean to give the idea that I am happy the delay happened, I'm not. Just taking this lightly that's all. ;)
I just meant that everyone should respect your opinion. ;)

I'd take a few days with broken single player over the delay any time.
It's not like people who like hotlapping and AI races had nothing to do in AC for the past few months.

Why delay a release when you know its flawed. 2 letters, 1 number. BF4. Millions of seriously pissed off gamers crashing every ten minutes.

The other part of 'if it ain't broke don't fix it' is 'if it is broke ffs don't release it'. I'll handle not playing MP for a week at all over repeatedly being at lap 19 of a 20 lap race to have the game crash to desktop. Imagine that for frustration.

Why delay a release when you know its flawed. 2 letters, 1 number. BF4. Millions of seriously pissed off gamers crashing every ten minutes.

The other part of 'if it ain't broke don't fix it' is 'if it is broke ffs don't release it'. I'll handle not playing MP for a week at all over repeatedly being at lap 19 of a 20 lap race to have the game crash to desktop. Imagine that for frustration.

well, what if you keep crashing after the delayed mp release? ...very likely by the way they release AI...

• Deleted member 151827

Was just over at AC's official site. Looks like the devs are being kept busy with the forum more than the game. They have to keep locking the numerous threads about the delay.

Damn these first world problems eh!

Timely multiplayer functionality is a basic human right. I think we all need to rise up and take to the streets, riot, loot and all that sort of stuff.

I have not been this outraged since I heard the power of 10 Titans could not achive the mystic 60 on a full 1080 grid with a less than mediocre pilot.

I want somebody's ass on a stick for this.

:D

• Deleted member 151827

Damn these first world problems eh!

Timely multiplayer functionality is a basic human right. I think we all need to rise up and take to the streets, riot, loot and all that sort of stuff.

I have not been this outraged since I heard the power of 10 Titans could not achive the mystic 60 on a full 1080 grid with a less than mediocre pilot.

Trying to start a riot are ya. :sneaky:

Hamster%20and%20music%20videos.%20048.jpg

Thats sorted then :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back