AC Multiclass WEC @ Mugello - Saturday 25th of March 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Something wrong here...still no Ferrari in the track owned by Ferrari? :O_o:
No one want to defend the prancing horse flag in its home track?
Only 8 free slots left...:whistling:

@Glaurung something is not working for me at this server...just wanted to compare the GTE cars, but everytime i klick the Corvette, it says "checksum failed" as soon as i get into the server. All the other cars are fine. Kinda odd, because last WEC race i was driving the Corvette and all was fine. You got an idea what could cause this?

It should work now, could you please check and reply, if the issue was resolved.

I need to do more 919 testing. :unsure:

The 2015 car is supposed to be faster, more fuel flow etc. but somehow I'm ever so slightly faster in the 2016 car.

Not sure if it's an aero / grip thing or some KERS thing that just favours the 2016 car on that particular track.

Well, then again I'm sure I'll be the slowest 919 anyways, so it hardly matters what I drive and some variety by having the 2015 on track is probably a good thing. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I need to do more 919 testing. :unsure:

The 2015 car is supposed to be faster, more fuel flow etc. but somehow I'm ever so slightly faster in the 2016 car.

Not sure if it's an aero / grip thing or some KERS thing that just favours the 2016 car on that particular track.

Well, then again I'm sure I'll be the slowest 919 anyways, so it hardly matters what I drive and some variety by having the 2015 on track is probably a good thing. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
With these cars the KERS deployment profile play an important role, just a wise KERS management in a single lap can shave up to 1 second. My suggestion is to use a profile not based on the hotlap performance, but on consistency in a stint.
For the race is pretty useless a profile that drain your battery reserve in 1 lap and make you lost 3 seconds in the next one because you don't have enough electric power.

I did some Balance of Performance for this race in the GT2 field hopefully levelling the C7R, the 458 and the M3, so the bimmer should be more close in performances.
Did not touch the 911 though, it's brand new and we still need to understand its capabilities.
911 is definitely faster then the two GT2 cars. It somehow feels slower, less direct, but yesterday i ran 10 laps with all 3 cars, and clean laptimes with the Porsche were definitely 1-2 s faster. I altered the setup with the Porsche however, not with the other 2 cars apart from gearing. Could've been that..

It should work now, could you please check and reply, if the issue was resolved.
Will do, thanks

"did 10 dry laps today around Mugello, which is the same as doing 1000 laps around Abu Dhabi track in terms of satisfaction"
Mark Webber

@Rupe Wilson , @alilong ,@Jordan Dixon , @Ruben De Wulf , @aubreyorion , @fonia5 , @Geof , @Tobias Röhner , @Max Melamed , @Jack Hintz , @MustangSVT , @GP20 , @Nico46 ,@Solli93 , @Papy_Yosh , @SenseR , @EireGreen™ , @Kek700 , @cp13377

1m0u69.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back