AC Multiclass WEC @ Mugello - Saturday 25th of March 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'll try my best to join this and will take the RSR. Can't promise to be competitive since I'm not sure how much time I'll have to get the setup right.:p

I'd like to sign up with a C7.R, however I can't fully confirm if I will make it home in time or not :/ I'd put the odds at 80% "I can make it" at the moment :thumbsup:
Slot reserved, and welcome in the AC Racing Club Sherwin
In case you won't be able to participate to the race, our club rule says that you can sign out up until one hour prior to the practice session.
I'll try my best to join this and will take the RSR. Can't promise to be competitive since I'm not sure how much time I'll have to get the setup right.:p
Definitely after the race you'll be more competitive than before :p

Grid is looking nice folks :) Couple of days to go and we have 15 cars signed up, still got ourselves plenty of places left on the grid. Anyone else fancy joining up and taking part?

@Piotrek Blaszczak @alilong @Jordan Dixon @Ruben De Wulf @aubreyorion @fonia5 @Geof @DowntownSIX @Jack Hintz @Celestiale @MustangSVT @GP20 @Nico46 @Papy_Yosh @cp13377

Do you guys fancy getting involved in some more multiclass fun and games gents? Got ourselves another race worth of experience and a nice little 2017 RSR just crying out for some of the love :)

9 places on the grid remain.... ;)

Cheers

@Glaurung something is not working for me at this server...just wanted to compare the GTE cars, but everytime i klick the Corvette, it says "checksum failed" as soon as i get into the server. All the other cars are fine. Kinda odd, because last WEC race i was driving the Corvette and all was fine. You got an idea what could cause this?

@Glaurung something is not working for me at this server...just wanted to compare the GTE cars, but everytime i klick the Corvette, it says "checksum failed" as soon as i get into the server. All the other cars are fine. Kinda odd, because last WEC race i was driving the Corvette and all was fine. You got an idea what could cause this?
Probably something wrong setting the server. I'll have a look to it this afternoon.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.6%