AC Multiclass @ Le Mans (Circuit de la Sarthe) - Fri 8th August 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Will have to sign out, I get weird engine sound after going into practice server where are 40 clients my fps is 35-45 but sound goes weird, already tried with different cars still same problem have no idea how to fix it.

@Henri Sinik , what are your in-game graphics settings? This sound-stuttering does happen when your computer is struggling.

If you havent already tried, make sure PPE is turned off, set AA to 0, world detail to low, mirror reflections to low, smoke off, and then try.

aTWmvZd.png

Everytime i try to connect to Practice server, i get this message . I do have 1.0 LeMans. Other servers works perfectly, dunno whats goin on.

Yeah I know, but even if its set to 2 hours, the actual race always finishes on the lead lap doesnt it?

There is a RACE_OVER_TIME function next to the time between sessions which over rules the last car crossing the finish. The race can keep going for 40 more minutes after the first one finished tonight.
The reason I did it like this is so that everyone can respectfully finish their race, especially the ongoing battles. Until a time format is possible I think that is most reasonable.

Mate, I was first on reserve list this afternoon. Whatever happened there. :unsure:

Sorry corrected your reserve spot. You got pushed down by a premium member joining, Dave Fox was on spot 26 and then there is one premium member before you who will only join if one more drops out.

Just tested the server... tried everything to improve performance, but 40 cars absolutely kill my cpu. Have constant 98-99% cpu usage and 30-40 % gpu usage with details at the minimum and everything seems in slo-mo, and on the server the guys said it looked like i had lag, even when my ping is 41.
I'l have to sign out unless it will be better performance in race.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.