AC Multiclass @ Le Mans (Circuit de la Sarthe) - Fri 8th August 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry for the no show, I've just managed to get my PC running again. I think my PSU is about to die, had it in pieces earlier today because it wouldn't turn on any more, put it back together and after countless tries it suddenly came to life again, not sure for how long. :(

Well it was a short "fun" for me...had the occupancy warning all the time and most of the people were warping all arround. It was just not playable so I quit. Very dissapointing. :/

Well it was a short "fun" for me...had the occupancy warning all the time and most of the people were warping all arround. It was just not playable so I quit. Very dissapointing. :/
Yes, the people that had CPU issues where the ones lagging. Most people where fine tho. Will be better in a future builds.

Sorry if I caused any problems. Frank said I was "raceable" but i guess it was not raceable enough :). It was a little bit frustrating because I was not getting any stutters or slowdowns in the game itself when I was driving. It was worth a shot though. Hope the rest of you had a good race!

The kerbs on this track seem, almost unrealistically, harsh. Catch a bit of one and it basically rips your car sideways. Not sure if they are supposed to be like that in reality.

Wish I could have raced, but with sketchy sound, it's really hard and not fun :(

I wouldn't have expected to have that issue, it's not like I have a mid or lower end processor, i7-2600K @ 3.4 GHz with 16 GB RAM.

See you tomorrow at Brno :thumbsup:

ah man, this blows, up to lap 18 and ac.exe quit responding.. oh well, got to say those deadly curbs made it virtually impossible to keep cosistancy without a close race.

Cool moment, seeing two Zonders side by side in and out of indianapolis haha and two Z4 boys behind me on lap 1 switching back and forth for 3 straights.

ah man, this blows, up to lap 18 and ac.exe quit responding.. oh well, got to say those deadly curbs made it virtually impossible to keep cosistancy without a close race.

Cool moment, seeing two Zonders side by side in and out of indianapolis haha and two Z4 boys behind me on lap 1 switching back and forth for 3 straights.

I had the same Niki, half way my game just crashed. Nice driving btw.

game crashed last lap :o

Ah well was FUN!! Was in a dead zone for a long time though think i was around 9th when i crashed but a few supers left already :p

Was a bit behind Alex Ardisana and someone else (they swaped around a bit) but no clue were that would put me in GT positioning :D

Finisheeddddd!

Had good fun, thanks everyone. A shame that several people had issues, but I'm sure it will be more cpu-friendly when 1.0 is released.

Spent a lot of the race by myself, until I realised that @Akis Kevrekidis was slowly catching me up, in the end he got me on the last lap! Good race!

Guys I hope you can resolve my doubt. I had an accident and the server sent me to the pitbox when I was trying to come back to the track, is it normal?

I had a lot of accidents because I just had 35-50 fps, the CPU warning and a MASSIVE input lag. Happy for finishing the race, unhappy with my consistence.

Thanks to all for great race. I was looking forward whole week to attend this one (even managed to reschedule vacation) and win in GT class is the best I could get. Anyway, @Niki Đaković had amazing conistent laps and if not the equipment failure, he would win for sure. I had amazing start and battles with Alex Ardisana, who is kind of a hot head and we had contact in first lap. Then I got rammed by some lagging Ferrari and was somewehere in the back. Then fun began and I had great race to first place. Alex would had me in the end, but he did some mistake and hit tohewall for like 10-th time in the race ;). I remember very nice lap times by @Frank van Oeveren and @Denis Mitchell.

Congrats to all who has finished and better luck next time to anybody else.

Guys I hope you can resolve my doubt. I had an accident and the server sent me to the pitbox when I was trying to come back to the track, is it normal?

I had a lot of accidents because I just had 35-50 fps, the CPU warning and a MASSIVE input lag. Happy for finishing the race, unhappy with my consistence.

Alex, that happens when you are out of control. Server sends you to pitstop to not cause any more damage.Now I know why you had so many accidents, too bad, otherwise you would had me in the end. By the way, what did you do when you were going to overtake me ? I just saw you spinning in the mirrors.

That isn't normal, was just issues with the track.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back