MSC Mod Loader

Plugins MSC Mod Loader 1.2.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
Quite a simple problem, I don't know how to install the newest version after the 64bit update. It just doesn't work. I get some error when I try to put it in the Mods folder. I removed it and verified game cache. I can install old versions easily though.

Error is:
Could not find file C:\Users\myusername\Documents\MySummerCar\Mods\64bit\Mods\mysummercar_Data_mainData
Also, I can't install older versions either anymore.

Last edited:
Quite a simple problem, I don't know how to install the newest version after the 64bit update. It just doesn't work. I get some error when I try to put it in the Mods folder. I removed it and verified game cache. I can install old versions easily though.

Error is:
Could not find file C:\Users\myusername\Documents\MySummerCar\Mods\64bit\Mods\mysummercar_Data_mainData
Also, I can't install older versions either anymore.

Remove/Rename your mods folder from documents, looks broken.

Its been a long time since Ive modded, and the launcher needed a update, so I deleted it, and re-installed the launcher in its currant state. Now, when I open the actual application, it says "MSC Folder: unkown". The bottom two options you can select are in yellow text now, (I don't remember if they were like that before), and when I actually launchthe game, it doesn't even popup in the upper left hand corner. Please help...

Everything says ready to go (Patcher & Loader); I have two mods installed (CheatBox and Backpack). " ~ " key does not work regarding control over the console. And I have UI bugs where Money display overlaps itself. I figure I need to wait for these mods to update to the latest MSC version?
I cannot use my two mods, or remove the console, and UI overlapping
I figure I have to wait for the MOD(s) to update to the latest version of MSC right?

EDIT: I removed Backpack and everything works fine :D

Attachments

• 20180823193904_1.jpg
    20180823193904_1.jpg
    351 KB · Views: 262
  • output_log.txt
    314 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 169 87.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 32 16.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 56 29.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 70 36.3%