Mr Pibb's 2013 Mod

Great see you back Mr Pibb
I will try your Mod very soon. Also with 22 cars is the Qualifying format in the game was 7-7-8 instead of 6-6-10??
I am new to this so sorry if i have wrote in the wrong place but i noticed that as well and wonder how to sort this but i dont know how to mod games so i dont know how to sort this problem or if its an error, so should i wait for an update or can someone tell me how to fix this thanks =)
Also lets see Bruno Senna back in F1 he should have another chance after missing 15 fp1

I am new to this so sorry if i have wrote in the wrong place but i noticed that as well and wonder how to sort this but i dont know how to mod games so i dont know how to sort this problem or if its an error, so should i wait for an update or can someone tell me how to fix this thanks =)
Also lets see Bruno Senna back in F1 he should have another chance after missing 15 fp1

This has been brought up in a couple of threads, however it has yet to be solved. No one yet has figured out where these settings are. They may be embedded within the game's exe, in which case this would not be able to be fixed.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back