Mr Pibb's 2013 Mod

well , this is a god mod but the only problem, is when i pass the monte carlos grand prix, i was in Silverstone, "i save the game" but at the nex game i was again in monaco, i appreciate if you can find a fix for the problem

Hi! I have a problem with the game. When I run f1_2012.exe it run just 5-6 seconds and then close automatically. I installed 1.0 version then 2.0 version and I replaced all the files. Why the game doesn't works???? Sorry for my english.

would be nice if it worked can not play ,,, time trial , quick race ,,, no season ,,, and crashes at young drivers test and i have reinstalledv the full game and mod twice from scratch>?

Actually I don't think you can do that.

It wasn't possible in any of the F1 20xx series to do it (AFAIK). Even Codemasters didn't do it (in previous games) because although they initially said they would do it, it caused more problems than they were willing to deal with.

The FIA announced DRS zones just before the event, so most of them were educated guesses when the games were released.

Erm @Graham Laing you know aagancia created a DRS mod with 2013 drs zones, right?
http://racedepartment.com/forum/resources/2013-drs-zones.514/
@Kuba Krupinski use the linked mod and replace the files but they come without sc fix, for sc fix use the same files from True to Life mod
Ah .... cool I missed that, Cheers :)

I remember CM saying is wasn't that simple, as there was more to it than just changing a few points on a track ..... I guess they meant that they didn't want to do it :D

I don't know, I cannot answer technical questions about this mod.

When installing mod you should ALWAYS keep a backup copy of your files, so that you can undo what you did.

If all else fails, and you need to get back to the standard game, fully patched, no mods, you need to verify your game files on Steam.

If you do not know how to do this, look this F1 2013 help thread, you verify your games files exactly the same way as explained there.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...ntrollers-recommendations.73877/#post-1510267

Go to this section of that thread :-

How to repair or check your game files if you have problems (PC)

I don't know, I cannot answer technical questions about this mod.

When installing mod you should ALWAYS keep a backup copy of your files, so that you can undo what you did.

If all else fails, and you need to get back to the standard game, fully patched, no mods, you need to verify your game files on Steam.

If you do not know how to do this, look this F1 2013 help thread, you verify your games files exactly the same way as explained there.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...ntrollers-recommendations.73877/#post-1510267

Go to this section of that thread :-

How to repair or check your game files if you have problems (PC)
I have a backup copy of my files, I've the cars of 2014 with the skins of other people and HRT is deleted with an other mod. Sorry if I have a bad english I'm french.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 377 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%