• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

MotoGP Track Importeur - Offline Version 1.1

mod to enable all tracks from VRTG in Ride2

1. Gadjo

Gadjo

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the info. What are you next plans concerning RIDE 2 modifications?

2. Flavio93Zena

Flavio93Zena

Ratings:
    +1
    I'd still play tracks from MXGP2 for example, though :p Supermoto madness :D

3. Cu547

Cu547

Ratings:
    +3
    doesn't work with importing motogp15 tracks anymore. i just want to play phillip island! :(

4. ReZ

ReZ

Ratings:
    +116
    does not work anymore ? so it was working a while ago ? give me some more details whats happening ;)

5. CapitanulHaos

CapitanulHaos

Ratings:
    +7
    Could you guys help me understand why Indianapolis doesn't load? Game crashes when loading the track. Also, could the cockpit camera, not the one with the helmet view, be influenced by Valentino R. tracks as the helmet appears flickering when playing on these tracks?

Edit: Actually, just checked the default camera, the game came with, and it flickers the same way. Maybe if I could find the helmet texture I could work around and remove it altogether. I looked into most mix files, but can't seem to find it, any hints?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  6. Anurag006

Anurag006

Ratings:
    +4
    @ReZ , Bro....will we ever get rain versions of the GP tracks ? :)

7. deronscf

deronscf

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey man, love the mod. However, once I install it, I cant do daily/weekly challenges anymore. When I want to access the challenges menu, it loads for a second and then I'm back in the main menu.

8. ReZ

ReZ

Ratings:
    +116
    @Anurag006 -- very unlikely, the weather types would all work but it would make the track list gigantic to scroll trough if you don't put every track in a single trackgroup like the normal Ride2 tracks.

@deronscf -- unfortunally all the online features of the game get disabled if you edit anything in the "data.mix" file...
    i use a mod managing tool (JSGME) to enable and disable mods with 2 clicks and go back to vanilla game version if needed.

9. deronscf

deronscf

Ratings:
    +0
    Ah damn it. Thanks for the answer, and again, great mod!