• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Proper Cockpit Camera Mod (BML version) v4

Onboard cockpit camera now featuring horizon tilt (lean).

1. Hiten Bongz

Hiten Bongz

Ratings:
    +6
    Hiten Bongz submitted a new resource:

Proper Cockpit Camera Mod (BML version) - Onboard cockpit camera now featuring horizon tilt (lean).

Read more about this resource...

2. Gedza91

Gedza91

Ratings:
    +1
    How i can put this file inside data.mix? I didnt get it right -.- "Data folder" is empty btw...in my case. Dont know if that has to be like that. But game works fine with TRX (hope it calls like that) mod,with blur,dynamic fow,dof etc...

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  3. Hiten Bongz

Hiten Bongz

Ratings:
    +6
    If you don't know how to remix the data.mix file you should be using the full version and not this version. Look up "Mixfile Remixer" if you want to learn how to use this BML-only camera mod with other mods that also alter the contents of the data.mix file.

Shouldn't be using this mod with TRX, which also alters the cameras. Also this mod is only to improve the onboard camera, not add a bunch of effects like extra blur and stuff. Many people don't want that stuff.

4. automotodrom.asia

automotodrom.asia

Ratings:
    +0
    Great job, love this mod the best.

Im not the most familiar gamer with ride2 and motogp17 but i wish i can have this mod on motogp17 as well. The mode uploaded only works with single screen and not on triple screen (5760 reso) like this mod. Can i just copy the camera file over to motogp folder to make it work?

Please advice. Cheers

5. Adolfo Bisi

Adolfo Bisi

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there. I added this .bml file to the data.mix using Mixfile Remixer. It does change the camera, but not in the way described here. In my case it looks straight down to the fuel tank making the game unplayable (attached picture). Am I doing something wrong? I have a default data.mix file without any mods. I would love to play using the helmet cam but with no helmet and muffled sound.
    Thanks everybody!

Attached Files: