MotoGP Track Importeur - Offline Version

RIDE 2 MotoGP Track Importeur - Offline Version 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
ReZ updated MotoGP Track Importeur - Offline Version with a new update entry:

"new" championships and a bunch of fixes

- fixed camaras on every track except Motorranch and MisanoFlatTrack
- new Superbike Championship (Championship12)
- new Supermoto Championship (Championship10)
- new Superbike Golden Age Championship (Championship 3)
- better payout in championship races
- fixed UI bug, that devs refused to fix since release, on Husky Supermoto setup (was showing incorrect 6 gears, now it has the correct 5)
- new replay-cameras for Losail, Jerez and Brno
- removed a few useless files

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,i install MotoGP Track Importeur - Offline Version 0.8. But i find all bike suspension-kit2 is stock suspension.
Ride2X64 2017-07-16 19-15-52-34.jpg

I don't know why

oh yeah , that pretty easy to explain ... i modified gfxgem.mix to show stock suspension instead of that golden forks, because so many bikes look ugly with it.

if you have a clue how unpack and repack the mixfiles from Ride2 ... you will need to replace a file in Gfxgem.mix -> Gfxgem\bike\gfxgem_suspension.bml with the original one.

Hello there :)
I tried to follow all the steps, placed symlinks and all the other files but no matter what I do the game crashes on loading screen (tried 2 different tracks, Ranch and Misano Flat). Any idea what it might be?
Thanks in advance!

Hm, could you check the file sizes in your Ride2 folder and compare with modded files ?
just to make sure all 3 files (data.mix/Gfxgem.mix/mixfiles.lst) in the main folder really got replaced.
If that does not help, you could try to let steam verify the game files and re-install the mod afterwards ?
Last idea i have would be, to try with copying tracks instead of symlinks.
So far every friend of me on steam that tried the mod, was able play without any problems.

small teaser for the next update 0.9 :
- Ducati 998R - Speedometer working
- Bimota V-Due 500 - made the 6th gear adjustable in bike-setup
- Yamaha R7 - fixed RPM-Gauge
- Suter MMX and KTM RC8 Track - fully adjustable suspension and gears
- added Helicopter camera to replays
- new replaycameras for catalunya

Last edited:
no worries it's just another cam to choose from to view replays, not messing around with the cinematic replays..in theory , you could also add it to the driving cams and have RC-bikes :D
20170718102953_1n4jp3.jpg

no worries it's just another cam to choose from to view replays, not messing around with the cinematic replays..in theory , you could also add it to the driving cams and have RC-bikes :D
20170718102953_1n4jp3.jpg
I thought of a cool mod that should be possible also . You remember the replay camera in motogp 14 ? they had a Zoom function for the replays ... this would be awesome ... and .. I can't figure out why mildstone removed this . Then again I suppose most people can't figure out why mildstone does what it does sometimes :whistling: ...lazy comes to mind

that would be "DATA\DB\CAREER\CAREEREVENTRACECONF\DB_CAREERCHAMPIONSHIPCONFS.BML"

you can change tracks and laps per race inside.

in
"DATA\DB\CAREER\DB_CAREERMEDALREWARDTABLES.BML"

you can edit the payouts.

that would be "DATA\DB\CAREER\CAREEREVENTRACECONF\DB_CAREERCHAMPIONSHIPCONFS.BML"

you can change tracks and laps per race inside.

in
"DATA\DB\CAREER\DB_CAREERMEDALREWARDTABLES.BML"

you can edit the payouts.
I tried to edit it myself, but apparently you can't do more than 6 races per championship. Did you manage to run more than 6 races? When I play it (championship 12) the championship ends after the sixth race. :(

Hi Rez, first of all thank you very much for your mods!
I wanted to ask you,as you've done something similar with SL Rally, do you think it would be possible to import MXGP2 tracks? Could it work? Just to try out maybe with supermoto even if useless :laugh:

MXGP2 tracks work , i have tried with the ones in the demo version :)
the underground was just acting weird in ride2, looked like the bikes were floatin 5cm above the dirt.
and the gravity on jumps was totally different (i'd say they are scripted somehow in mxgp)

ReZ updated MotoGP Track Importeur - Offline Version with a new update entry:

fixed some bugs that were ingame since launch

- Ducati 998R - Speedometer working
- Bimota V-Due 500 - made the 6th gear adjustable in bike-setup
- Yamaha R7 - fixed RPM-Gauge
- Suter MMX and KTM RC8 Track - fully adjustable suspension and gears
(if you already have them in your garage, sell and rebuy them)
- added Helicopter camera to select in replays
- new replaycameraset for catalunya

Read the rest of this update entry...

btw. I have good news for people with MotoGP 15 Tracks, I found out how to fix the sky-textures to work correct in Ride2 and MGP17 :)

Syslinks don't work for me, but copying the actual mix files from VRTG did the trick. Unfortunately i noticed that setups don't seem to work (can load them but they aren't applied), and if I try to edit the bike setup manually the game crashes. Any ideas? It's rather crucial to have longer gears on supermoto for example...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 186 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 365 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 507 39.0%