MGP17 MotoGP 17 Mods WIP Thread

Philip Island
7qjycAI.png

Casey called me yesterday... he'd like to race again :confused:
Ducati unfortunately can't provide another bike, so i called his former team boss livio suppo
and he managed honda to provide another factory bike for casey.
So there are 3 repsol factory bikes now... no replacement of existing factory rider...
Casey uses the userspecific bike/suit/helmet/boots/gloves...

It was waaaaaaaaaaaay to early to leave...
So great to see him back on track...:)
motogp17x64_2017_07_2k3srk.jpg

motogp17x64_2017_07_27mslh.jpg

motogp17x64_2017_07_28ust0.jpg

Hmmm... lets bring it in the right order 25.. 26.. 27..
motogp17x64_2017_07_2m3smp.jpg

Casey called me yesterday... he'd like to race again :confused:
Ducati unfortunately can't provide another bike, so i called his former team boss livio suppo
and he managed honda to provide another factory bike for casey.
So there are 3 repsol factory bikes now... no replacement of existing factory rider...
Casey uses the userspecific bike/suit/helmet/boots/gloves...
It was waaaaaaaaaaaay to early to leave...
So great to see him back on track...:)
Hmmm... lets bring it in the right order 25.. 26.. 27..

How do you do that? :O

Just have a look at this Tuturial

Meanwhile a talked to Luigi Dall'Igna...
He meant "it would be an honor to see what Casey is able to do with his Ducati..."

So Casey got another testdrive...;)
motogp17x64_2017_07_2rkscj.jpg
Breaking news. He did it again.
"I have tried to come back but the atmosphere in this circus is ill. There is too much corruption and I do not want to race here anymore."
What is the 2 times MotoGP World Champion doing right now? Major spoilers ahead

A rare picture of Casey Stoner performing his biggest talent
casey-stoner-go-fishing.jpg

Rumours say that he caught a fish who was trying hard to escape him. Eventually Casey managed to get it.
Rumours also report that when Casey was eating that fish, the same night, he whispered:
"Obviously your ambition outweighed your talent"

Oh yes..... that "Obviously your ambition outweighed your talent" thing...
When i was whatching him/vale having that "CONVERSATION "
I really can't suppres a smiling :x3:

But i always asked myself, what if casey didn't quit...
He and Marquez at Honda...:confused:
Or now in a Team with Lorenzo...:O_o:
motogp17x64_2017_07_2erszy.jpg

Sorry for OT :sick:

The latest update from Milestone isn't listed on Steam.
Only updates 1 and 2 are. So there's no changelog. Yet people say it changes something very deeply..

I can't update my game because I would lose all my modded files and I'm running low on space
Can someone report what it changes? Which files?

The latest update from Milestone isn't listed on Steam.
Only updates 1 and 2 are. So there's no changelog. Yet people say it changes something very deeply..

I can't update my game because I would lose all my modded files and I'm running low on space
Can someone report what it changes? Which files?

All I can say so far is that the file that is causing incompatibility between Dyego's Real Challenge Physics mod BETA 3.0 and the updated patched version of Milestone's standard game is the DB_IDEALTRACKSTIMES.BML file within the DB folder of Dyego's BETA VERSION 3.0 files. What exactly the DB_IDEALTRACKSTIMES.BML links to that has changed in Milestone's game files I am really not sure..????? But if you integrate Dyego's BETA 3.0 files with the latest patched version of the game but omit to include Dyego's DB folder and its contents (i.e. the DB_IDEALTRACKSTIMES.BML file) the game starts and runs and you can load all of the tracks..

I would take the precaution of backing up your entire motogp 17 folder before you next start up Steam. That's what I did but my back-up somehow got corrupted on my usb memory stick. At least that way you can play all of the mods correctly in Steam offline mode.

This is so frustrating but I am hoping that our very clever modders can find a permanent fix for this problem.

what exactly gets broken / messed in the game ? (did not touch mgp17 in the last weeks because ride2 has priority)

All I can say so far is that the file that is causing incompatibility between Dyego's Real Challenge Physics mod BETA 3.0 and the updated patched version of Milestone's standard game is the DB_IDEALTRACKSTIMES.BML file within the DB folder of Dyego's BETA VERSION 3.0 files. What exactly the DB_IDEALTRACKSTIMES.BML links to that has changed in Milestone's game files I am really not sure..????? But if you integrate Dyego's BETA 3.0 files with the latest patched version of the game but omit to include Dyego's DB folder and its contents (i.e. the DB_IDEALTRACKSTIMES.BML file) the game starts and runs and you can load all of the tracks..

I would take the precaution of backing up your entire motogp 17 folder before you next start up Steam. That's what I did but my back-up somehow got corrupted on my usb memory stick. At least that way you can play all of the mods correctly in Steam offline mode.

This is so frustrating but I am hoping that our very clever modders can find a permanent fix for this problem.
I don't think that file is causing crashes.
There are other files is DATA\DB\ that are more important and most likely to cause a crash

I don't think that file is causing crashes.
There are other files is DATA\DB\ that are more important and most likely to cause a crash
@Jonix, if you see the file, they now putted a sector time for each difficulty of the game... It means: 4 Sectors x 4 Difficulties x 8 Classes x 2 Weathers = 256 itens to change for each track (18) = 4608 sector times to change...

This is madness... :confused:

BTW, just for the changes in this file... I wonder what more they messed from update 2 to 3... :mad:

Hi Guys! I know this is not a modding question thread but I need anyone's help! I wish to change the Red Bull Rookies Cup completely by changing the bikes to Ducati GP17 like a One-Make Ducati Race! Can anyone help me with this or tell me on how to do this? Thank you Everyone! :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.