MGP17 MotoGP 17 Mods WIP Thread

Anyone knows why with one mod a bike feels heavier and with anotherone it moves more fast. Example: one mod I do 1,58 in qatar, another mod I do 1,54

Development of this huge mod is still in progress

SKYVR46 & Leopard helmets for career:
qPNmJ6P.png

Looking great man, love that you've swapped the pictures, when could we download this? :D
I want to tweak Moto3 AI in Austin because it's quite bad in the first sector.
I've already tweaked moto3 in Qatar, Jerez, Le Mans, Mugelo, Catalunya, Assen and Sachsenring.

After that I will release v0.1

I want to tweak Moto3 AI in Austin because it's quite bad in the first sector.
I've already tweaked moto3 in Qatar, Jerez, Le Mans, Mugelo, Catalunya, Assen and Sachsenring.

After that I will release v0.1
What you mean tweak? Make them Slower? Cause I have DBIDEALTRAKCSTIMES.BML mod

Development of this huge mod is still in progress

SKYVR46 & Leopard helmets for career:

This helmets are from VRTG? I tried to replace a helmet from VRTG but to MGP17 but my game chash..
I replace for the custom helmet (005). I do that too with another helmet from MGP17, in that case there are no problems. Are the helmets of VRTG compatible with MTG17? Thanks!!

This helmets are from VRTG? I tried to replace a helmet from VRTG but to MGP17 but my game chash..
I replace for the custom helmet (005). I do that too with another helmet from MGP17, in that case there are no problems. Are the helmets of VRTG compatible with MTG17? Thanks!!
Hi! These helmets aren't from VRTG but it shouldn't crash.

So, inside GFXCIRCUIT\HELMETS you find a list of 3d models that are in MotoGP17.

For example, helmet_010 is AGV Pista 2016. HELMET_037 is AGV Pista 2017.

Now, let's try to change Nolan X-802 Italy to AGV winter test 2015 (from VRTG)

-Inside GFXGEM open GFXGEM_HELMETS.BML
-Expand {GFX_GP_NOLAN-X-802_italy)
-Change the ID key to 037 (or 010, there's not much difference between the two, I think it only changes the Visor).
-Change the diffuse texture to something new like 700
-Change the lightmap and normal map texture id to 037
-Inside GFXCIRCUIT\HELMET\CUSTOM

Create a texture called CUS_HELMET_700_D.DDS (copy paste the winter helmet texture and rename it to this)

Copy paste the normal and light maps both for visor and helmet:
CUS_HELMET_037_L.DDS
CUS_HELMET_037_N.DDS
CUS_VISOR_037_L.DDS
CUS_VISOR_037_N.DDS

Notice that these maps will be used for every 037 helmet (AGV 2017).
You can use a separate lightmap and normal map if you want. Just change the code in the BML file of the light and normal map, example to 006.
Then rename them like this:

CUS_HELMET_006_L.DDS
CUS_HELMET_006_N.DDS

**Mind that the visor texture is fixed for all AGV helmets, but maybe there's a way to change it.

The custom lightmap for the helmet can be used to achieve different reflection. Let's say you want an AGV with nice reflections and another one matte, you can use two different lightmaps to achieve that.

Hi! These helmets aren't from VRTG but it shouldn't crash....

I tried your tutorial but my helmet of VRTG keep crashing.
I change the helmet for another of MGP17 (Folger HJC) and work perfect, but when I try with helmet 004 (HJC 2014) of VRTG my game crash. I dont know what its the problem :(
Here is the link with the helmet and all files (model, file.bml and textures) in case you want to try the import:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rcf7dr21ac700eg/Helmet_004+HJC.rar

Thanks for all bro! and sorry for the disturb

I'm just able to manage separate both dainese "tuck-in" boots and "untucked" boots.
Special Thanks to ReZ, without him I have no intention doing this :D

GBd7H2x.jpg
GBd8cF8.jpg

The skins still SIDI because i didn't change it yet, will change it later.
But it have funny glitch when you change the boots from Alpin to Dainese or Dainese to Alpin
The rider will have 4 arms and 4 legs (I'M THE SPIDERMAAN!!:roflmao:) or the body will missing, leaving the helmet only

GBdcbiZ.jpg
GBdcFSu.jpg

But don't worry it's okay, because I've tested in Race both works fine

GBddUEG.jpg
GBdekZn.jpg

I will do the complete mod in the future

I'm just able to manage separate both dainese "tuck-in" boots and "untucked" boots.
Special Thanks to ReZ, without him I have no intention doing this :D

GBd7H2x.jpg
GBd8cF8.jpg

The skins still SIDI because i didn't change it yet, will change it later.
But it have funny glitch when you change the boots from Alpin to Dainese or Dainese to Alpin
The rider will have 4 arms and 4 legs (I'M THE SPIDERMAAN!!:roflmao:) or the body will missing, leaving the helmet only

GBdcbiZ.jpg
GBdcFSu.jpg

But don't worry it's okay, because I've tested in Race both works fine

GBddUEG.jpg
GBdekZn.jpg

I will do the complete mod in the future
How long I've been wanting Dainese in boots, thank you and ReZ so much

Further improvement, I'm able to import all GP Helmets, Gloves and Boots from VRTG without replacing the current stuffs. I have tons rider equipments now!!!
GBg8AZY.jpg

GBg7fIq.jpg

GBg6GHU.jpg

Still a lot stuff to fix, but I will release an early version soon

any someone there can unlock all the numbers ???? i want to make my casey stoner managerial career with 27 looks like in real life. because the original game dont have a choice to choose 27 for custom rider. Sorry for my bad english

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.