MGP17 MotoGP 17 Mods WIP Thread

Hi Guys! I know this is not a modding question thread but I need anyone's help! I wish to change the Red Bull Rookies Cup completely by changing the bikes to Ducati GP17 like a One-Make Ducati Race! Can anyone help me with this or tell me on how to do this? Thank you Everyone! :D

First file you need to edit is Data\DB\DB_Teamsets.bml ... copy the TeamSetItem from ducati 2017 team into redbull rookies section, and delete redbullrookies from teamset there.
if that is not enough, i think you also will need to edit DB_Rosters.bml and move some pilots from mgp in redbull

First file you need to edit is Data\DB\DB_Teamsets.bml ... copy the TeamSetItem from ducati 2017 team into redbull rookies section, and delete redbullrookies from teamset there.
if that is not enough, i think you also will need to edit DB_Rosters.bml and move some pilots from mgp in redbull
Thank you ReZ for the info! I will give it a try!

or maybe even easier if you only edit DB_Teams.bml and edit the "Vehicle_key" and "Livery_key" for redbull_rookies_cup to match the entries from ducati team.

Dyego JhOu & girlracerTracey:

Analysing the new Milestone update with BML editor I figured out how it works:

1) Each difficulty in each different category refers to the AI difficulty. Example: Difficulty 4 = Realistic. So you can just delete the values and copy paste old values in sector Difficulty 4.

2) Compared to other dbidealtracktimes.bml, there is no Redbull Rookies Cup because the new update is based on the actual 2017 Rookies Cup, which include: Jerez, Assen, Sachsenring, Brno, Spielberg, Misano & Aragon. Same mechanism as before. Just copy & paste values on different difficulty sector depending on AI. Remember, the last sector, Difficulty 4 = REALISTIC AI.

Hope this helps to anyone who has had a problem with this mod. :)

CHEERS .

New livery could be done?

Attachments

• 15018510270919.jpg
    15018510270919.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 255
Yes, I had the same problem but I created a new db idealtracktimes copying values from valentino rossi the game and manually pasted them on this game folder.
I just copied some params from my previous version modded file into the new file after update 3. Hm...I will debug it

has there been yet another update? Update 3? when was this?
There have been 3 updates. 1 and 2 have an official release with changelog, while update 3 is a ghost update..It changed some things like the ideal track lap times but there is not an official changelog and there is no sign of it on steam (only users talking about it)

There have been 3 updates. 1 and 2 have an official release with changelog, while update 3 is a ghost update..It changed some things like the ideal track lap times but there is not an official changelog and there is no sign of it on steam (only users talking about it)
oh i see, then I do have them all. thx!

On the total camera FX Mod. I have my data.mix files already moded. Does anyone know which files I need to copy paste into my data extracted folder? Please, it would be awesome some help to try this mod :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 260 13.5%