MGP15 MotoGP 15™ W.I.P. Thread

Yes, not planning on fixing any of those things :sleep:
Ok, fine...you convinced me...uploading later.
2015-08-03_00005.jpg

Here's a little preview from the upcoming MotoGP 2015 Physics Mod. Apologize for the quality. A better one will replace this soon...but HD is still available now.

Look at the nuances of the bike's behavior.

Last edited:
Also for the IA too???? or not posible?? but I really like it ,well done rkh :thumbsup:
There are some changes to the A.I. as well :ninja: But, the main changes are to our bikes and that work all belongs to genius modder @JayS . We are done with the dry weather mod, we are finishing final tweaks to the wet weather mod. It will be the most comprehensive mod so far, the aforementioned changes will require you to re-learn the bikes (all of them as each one for the first time ever behaves completely differently). The learning curve will be tremendous and challenge should last. This will also allow you to truly "aim" to sign with a specific team as you will prefer a certain bike over another. I would suggest to test for a long time all the bikes and then start a career. That way, once you reach MotoGP, you will have a preference for a specific bike. @JayS has been able to translate all the real life bike's strengths and weaknesses into this mod. It will be an unrecognizable game...and this "Tip" should become your new motto
2015-08-06_00007.jpg

Here is an example of how quickly you'll be on your a$$ if not careful enough, not to mention that I also entered Turn 1 sloppily. Every mistake will be punished now, just like in real life.

Activate HD!!

Here is an example of how quickly you'll be on your a$$ if not careful enough, not to mention that I also entered Turn 1 sloppily. Every mistake will be punished now, just like in real life.

Activate HD!!

Absolutely buzzing for this man, keep up the fantastic work, owe a lot of MotoGP fun to you!

@rkh thanks for reply and explanation, thats why I ask about the AI , becuase If I have a challenger bike to learn and practice I would like the AI at least was similar behavior, you understand my point I guess

Im pretty shore you and JayS are working hard on this Awesome mod and gonna be totally different to the motogp 15 maybe MotoGP15-5 :roflmao::roflmao: Why MileRock dont do this kind of stuff that people really want , and modders work much better and do great things :geek:
Keeping going with the mod mate!!!

Reactions: rkh
@rkh thanks for reply and explanation, thats why I ask about the AI , becuase If I have a challenger bike to learn and practice I would like the AI at least was similar behavior, you understand my point I guess

Im pretty shore you and JayS are working hard on this Awesome mod and gonna be totally different to the motogp 15 maybe MotoGP15-5 :roflmao::roflmao: Why MileRock dont do this kind of stuff that people really want , and modders work much better and do great things :geek:
Keeping going with the mod mate!!!
My pleasure, man! We all want, what am I saying, NEED, we all NEED something like this mod. And while @JayS and I had planned the release for 2 days ago, we decided to give it another overhaul regarding wet conditions.

Here are more details to this mod:

- While we strictly focused on the MotoGP category in terms of physics, you will get my AI adjustments for the other classes as well. Bear in mind, this will be related to the rider's positioning. For example, I definitely had to adjust Quartararo in Moto3. Undoubtedly a big talent, but he has shown his immaturity since impressing early on. You will see the mod reflects that and same goes for Moto2, where Folger just cannot quite yet be considered a contender, though he won 2 races already this year. Physics adjustments to the lower classes might follow.

- Every bike, from Factory to Factory teams with concessions as well as Satellite and Open, physics mastermind @JayS managed to give every bike a unique feeling and behavior. He succeeded to the point where you feel the difference in behavior even during the AUTO RIDE phase straight out of the pits. The handling is now as close to reality as it gets.

- Brake distance will be a huge key and much longer than you are used to - just like in real life. Look at on-board footage from MAQ, etc. and just how early they have to break especially when coming off a straight, carrying momentum into the turn and then...hammer down again asap.

- All MotoGP pilots skills have been adjusted to offer variety, yet so, that results still reflect real life standings.

- All MotoGP teams performance and reliability values have been edited.

- The entire MotoGP TYRESCATALOG has been revamped to reflect realistic tire wear as well as grip values when you hit the curbs, grass, etc. This will force you to consider tire choices and make setup adjustments. You will see how everything is now tied together. Slicks in QP might not be a problem, but when temps hit a certain high, you'll never make it home on slicks. HARD tires will affect the bike differently yet again.

- We were able to match real life lap times on a lot of tracks, but not all. Due to MileHighIdiots there are some where it doesn't match, but you as the player will always be challenged.

- A.I. base speed increased

Hang tight...definitely out this weekend :ninja:

Last edited:
W.I.P. Moto2 Updates:

Xavier Vierge replaced Ricard Cardus at Tech 3
Ricard Cardus replaced Wilairot at JP Malaysia

2015-08-13_00003.jpg
2015-08-12_00002.jpg

COMING SOON!!!

Any news on the mod? I cannot wait to see what it's like!!! :D
Yep. Was just about to post an update regarding that. Got slammed over the weekend with other stuff and then we ran into a snag due to how Milerock simulates rain. I am not going to bore you with details, but rest assured it needs more tweaking. @JayS is on it, but release will not be before Wednesday. I found some values regarding the damage model, but that in turn caused another issue. So, we will come up with a solution that should satisfy us simulation fans. Everything else is ready, riders skills, team performance, etc. so, Wednesday hopefully will work out indeed.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.