1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP 15™ W.I.P. Thread

Discussion in 'MotoGP 15 Mods' started by Jonix, Jun 25, 2015.

1. I wonder why they keep failing with catalunya kerbs..they are white and red..not grey-light red
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I'm editing AI difficulties with partial success, wil llet you know

3. rkh

rkh

will be much much different this year. they cranked SIMULATION pretty much as high up as it gets. Already at 1...0 in both race and qp within the hex editior. cannot do much at all here....Skillscatalog file is last year's A.I. Drivers.bml. menu.mix, db_pilots, db_teams, all same as last year, so not worried here.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  4. I will start immediately my Real Photo in Menus :)
    Tomorrow I will buy this game!

5. rkh

rkh

NICE!! Because they look awful right now!!

6. Good News Giovane, perfect work like the 2014 version !!!! I can wait to see those real pics , good luck with your work :thumbsup::thumbsup:

7. Do you guys think it's possible to get Aspar team with the correct colors? I'll be enjoying Nicky's 06 bike for now:)

8. rkh

rkh

9. rkh

rkh

then no need to worry, Sir :rolleyes:. Surely, livery updates will be out very soon :ninja:

10. astrohm there are good texture editors here, we only have to wait for it :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I installed the game. No time to play now :'(
    When engineering leave me alone I'll play this game, I'm so impatient! Probably sunday night!
    How's going with the brakes? I saw on YouTube that the physic seems to be a lot better than last year: MotoGP bikes are too fast in my opinion, but not bad.

12. MotoGP bikes feedback is awesome, Moto3 and Moto2 are little better, but MotoGP is very different

13. I have stuttering in some parts of the track with everything maxed out and vertical sync ON.
    High Quality AFX?

14. Giovaneveterano i have stuttering when step closer to the public riduce antialiasing help bat not more

15. rkh

rkh

Moto2 best physics, MotGP brakes way too strong again. no good at all

16. Disabling High Quality AFX improves the framerate but is not the fix. This game is more stable than 2014 but not well optimized well.
    i5 3570k 3.4GHz + HD 7850 OC

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. rkh

rkh

First major fixes...W.I.P....Wilairot replaced Zaidi at JPMoto two races ago...

2015-06-27_00001.jpg

Also, there is a typo in Moto2 DEREDINGER instead of DERENDINGER, cannot be fixed unless I shorten the name entirely due to character restrictions...unreal Milestone.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  18. Hi guys, where I can have a look to modify AI's lap times?

19. rkh

rkh

First major A.I. QP and Race Positioning adjustment in Moto3. That is getting better and better to real life now. Obviously, for now I am focusing on their positioning not exactly the lap times, you get what I mean :ninja: Frustrating however, to see that Milestone has these guys lapping at 2:01:*** rather than under 2:00 like in real life. They even post the lap record screenie of 1:57:*** (this year actually 1:56:6** was pole position) but do not bother to actually replicate that. 4 seconds slower than real laps...hahahaha Milestone on SIMULATION level...really???

2015-06-27_00011.jpg 2015-06-27_00012.jpg

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015