2015-09-06_00004.jpg
2015-09-06_00003.jpg
2015-09-06_00002.jpg
2015-09-06_00001.jpg

couple rider moves I am working on. Here is what we know:

1. KALLIO replaces WEST at QMF

2. E.PONS replaces KALLIO at ITALTRANS

3. ELIAS replaces CORTI at FORW. YAMAHA

@rkh I know you and JayS was working so hard on the Ultimate Physics mod and I want to know if there is some plans to made the same for moto2 like motoGP, Im very interesting this year on moto2 category , also I see a couple update on the physics for moto2 which are awesome , so my question is if there a update for this, if not dont worry cause the mod is awesome :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Just to know ;)

Reactions: rkh
2016 Grid W.I.P. :cool: :ninja:

2015-11-14_00002.jpg
2015-11-14_00001.jpg
2015-11-13_00003.jpg
2015-11-12_00018.jpg
2015-11-12_00017.jpg
2015-11-12_00015.jpg

Couple of notes:
- Scott Redding will be from australia, since Great Britain does not fit size wise.
- Hernandez will be from the USA because Hayden is the pilot he is replacing so there is no way to fit Colombia size wise.
- Tito Rabat does not have the #53 in the rider selection screen because he comes from Moto2 with no prior number in MotoGP.
- certain texture issues on some helmets, Redding and Miller have issues while Hernandez and Rabat are totally fine. I will look into this again to find a fix.
- due to the fact that there is only 1 Marc VDS bike available in the game, I moved Tito Rabat to Jack Miller's LCR as they will only run with Crutchlow this coming 2016 season.

I would love it if someone could turn the Open-Class LCR Honda (Miller's bike) livery into Marc VDS livery. Both Honda frames, so it should work without greater issues.

Here are the moves in detail:
Miller < Redding
Redding < Hernandez
Rabat < Miller
Hernandez < Hayden
Baz < Di Meglio

- NGM Forward will no longer participate in MotoGP, therefore I reduced that team's strength to a virtual non-factor. You can see this by the team strength bar. Their A.I. riders will finish last which is at least somewhat like having 2 bikes less. Next season only 22 riders will be on the grid, so I will do the same with Karel Abraham's AB team.

Last edited:
Moto2 Grid update seems senseless. Kent and Oliveira cannot be added unless another Kalex team gets sacrificed. I can update the rest, except there would be restrictions such as Morbidelli for Rabat, whose name would have to be altered - meaning shortened.

Last edited:
Moto2 Grid update seems senseless. Kent and Oliveira cannot be added unless another Kalex team gets sacrificed. I can update the rest, except there would be restrictions such as Morbidelli for Rabat, whose name would have to be altered - meaning shortened.
for kent and oliveira
you could change with cardus and krumenacher

I'm really REALLY interested on tweaking the racing line: I want to replicate the wave effect that a pile motorbikes has when they exit from corners.
See in this part of the video (from 8:21) to understand what I mean:
At the moment Mileston hasn't implemented it yet so bike goes out from corners straight away towards the braking point like cars are usually do.

for kent and oliveira
you could change with cardus and krumenacher
nope. that would not work properly and it would be sacrificing a team as mentioned as cardus races for JP Malaysia. Only JiR team is an option as the team is leaving but they in turn only have 1 spot.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 39 12.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 34 11.1%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 41 13.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 38 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 105 34.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 177 58.0%