Modding Requests Thread

In Luna's mod your car is faster, only way to change is to go to tracks/difficulties/2013/ai_track_difficulties.xml, and up the difficulty level for (legend?) AI.

For KERS you must not copy all the CTF files, located in each cars/**2/balanced, and /track folders, along with the little CTF file in the **2 itself. BUT then you lose the new handling too

In Luna's mod your car is faster, only way to change is to go to tracks/difficulties/2013/ai_track_difficulties.xml, and up the difficulty level for (legend?) AI.

For KERS you must not copy all the CTF files, located in each cars/**2/balanced, and /track folders, along with the little CTF file in the **2 itself. BUT then you lose the new handling too
OK,thanks

Hi,

Is it possible to convert Toro Rosso 2011 car from F1 2011 to F1 2013? If yes could someone do this mod? Maybe chargingcar could try to do this? You did awesome Ferrari 2011 to F1 2012. Or Maybe someone could tell me how I can do this on my own?

Thanks

• Deleted member 161052

Hi,

Is it possible to convert Toro Rosso 2011 car from F1 2011 to F1 2013? If yes could someone do this mod? Maybe chargingcar could try to do this? You did awesome Ferrari 2011 to F1 2012. Or Maybe someone could tell me how I can do this on my own?

Thanks
It's possible to do that, but the base livery won't work

Thanks for answer :)

I know that base livery won't work because I paste all .PSSG files from 2011 "Tr1" folder to "Tr2" folder in F1 2013... and i have model which interested me but livery is very bad ;)
The question is: how can I change livery.. it don't have to be Toro Rosso livery... i want to do fantasy Volkswagen livery for example.

Will I need some kind of template for photoshop or something like that? How can I do livery for that model which will work in F1 2013?

Last edited:
hi guys i search for a modder who can change my database that i have 900 Horsepower and not 760 pls can any one help me i try it with ego database editor but dosent work pls can any expert help me ?

i'll make it clear : kenken is and has really tired with all of the "would you like to make the visor mod for F1 2013?" or "can you please do a visor mod for 2013" question and all the members who keep asking it. kenken has already stated for a few times that he won't make a visor mod for 2013. as he has no interest in.

Last edited:
i'll make it clear : kenken is and has really tired with all of the "would you like to make the visor mod for F1 2013?" or "can you please do a visor mod for 2013" question and all the members who keep asking it. kenken has already stated for a few times that he won't make a visor mod for 2013. as he has no interest in.
h875D1C8B

:cool::cool:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 306 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%