Modding Requests Thread

Hello Modders!,

I was wondering could anybody possibly make me a helmet similar to this design?

randy-blue-rx7rc.jpg

It's like the one I often use when I go karting at my local place, and it would be awesome to have it in game.

No worries if not, but I'd thought I'd ask

p.s If this thread in the wrong place, then feel free to move it admin, first time I've started a new thread!

Hi all, I'm searching someone to do for me a helmet similar to Fernando Alonso's helmet but in other colours. Light blue i'd like to change to blackHi all, I'm searching someone to do for me a helmet similar to Fernando Alonso's helmet from season 2013 but in other colours. Light blue i'd like to change to black, dark blue to white, yellow to deep red like Scuderia Ferrari and orange to green like Massa's helmet. If it's possible to change glass colour to blue. Can you do it for me please?

Hi all, I'm searching someone to do for me a helmet similar to Fernando Alonso's helmet but in other colours. Light blue i'd like to change to blackHi all, I'm searching someone to do for me a helmet similar to Fernando Alonso's helmet from season 2013 but in other colours. Light blue i'd like to change to black, dark blue to white, yellow to deep red like Scuderia Ferrari and orange to green like Massa's helmet. If it's possible to change glass colour to blue. Can you do it for me please?
happy to do it for you

Like that?
customAlonso.jpg
Didn't get the fin yet

Colours are great but I insist on this thing marked on red:
Fernando-Alonso-2012-F1-replica-helmet.jpg
Is it possible to add? I have got blank pattern if you need it. Of course this thing don't have to be clear. It could be black like the top of a helmet. Can you do it?

Colours are great but I insist on this thing marked on red:
View attachment 44955
Is it possible to add? I have got blank pattern if you need it. Of course this thing don't have to be clear. It could be black like the top of a helmet. Can you do it?

No...i don't know how to do that. I would like to kow how to do that because of the others helmets...But...this has to do someone else because i don't know how

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 84 65.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 57 44.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 57 44.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 33 25.6%
Back