Modding Requests Thread

I would love it if somebody could make this helmet, but instead of Renault on the visor have the Sega logo, instead of Cannon have Telmex in the halo, and Johnnie Walker instead of Camel on the sides.
prost93ge-1.jpg
prost93ge-6.jpg
prost93ge-4.jpg
prost93ge-5.jpg

hi I don't know if this request has already been done, but I've searched and found anything.
I would like more rain in the dynamic weather option.
This because if I choose this weather I get usually sunny weather or maximum 1 or 2 laps of rain at the end of the race.
Is there any mod so rain can start in the middle of a race and/or stop again in order to have some tyres strategies?
Tnx in advance and sorry If the request has already been posted.

Hi guys,would you be so kind to make a Ukrainan-style helmet?I know,there are plenty of russian ones,but unfortunately nothing with Ukraine:(

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 245
Thanks. Not sure when it will be released. I've had the car since January. Have not found the time to work on other parts like garage, crews, etc. I don't feel good releasing a car only.

But I already gave Gerald permission for him to use it on his 2009 mod a few months ago. Maybe he can complete the other parts sooner than me.

It is on the way.
Soon enough. :)

Hello all, first of all I would like to thank all modders for having created a superb add on to the existing game.
I'm working on my Ferrari F1 simulator now but I'm stuggling with the stickers on top of the nose/cockpit. I want it to be as real as possible but I can't find the stickers anywhere on the internet. Does somebody has those stickers availble? (the ones that are on top of the real Ferrari F1 cockpit).
Maybe some modders have it in pdf?

Thanks in advance!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes