Modding Requests Thread

Could any modder please make a skin that is a football clubs colours and the skin has the clubs logo/badge somewhere on the car. I'me mainly thinking of the top teams in football like Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man UTD, Chelsea and Bayern Munich etc. Thanks;)

audi-a1-fc-barcelona-2.jpg
Something Like this but on an f1 car as a skin

can anyone make these two helmets?

Attachments

• kimi_raikkonen_red_bull_design_by_daimonhu-d3kf62q.jpg
    kimi_raikkonen_red_bull_design_by_daimonhu-d3kf62q.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 639
  • tumblr_mnao0vzhbl1sqtbtto2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mnao0vzhbl1sqtbtto2_1280.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 369
  • z135.jpg
    z135.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 941
  • z029.jpg
    z029.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 988
I´m also a nascar fan - that´s why i search for so many helmets from there.​
If someone interested in this one?​
5167dd3d134d9.image.jpg
And maybe this last helmet of Jason Leffler...R.I.P.
529208_10151909454685065_1323932947_n.jpg

But the greatest wish is Kyle Busch´s Nationwide helmet
attachment.php
attachment.php

I don´t know if it´s possible to do the outline of stilo-helmet...?

A question, is it posible to reschedule the leds to go according to the KERS remaining like this year? When they waste 20% it turns one green light 40 % 2 green lights..., that would be awesome!

is there an easy way for someone to create a team in the f1 2013 mod I have been trying for ages but game crashes after loading the cars
I want the f12013 mod but I don't want hrt deleted I want a new team to add like the audi or porsche skins to replace hrt so I can drive for a new team instead, greedy I know.
or point me in the direction to help me re-create a team in the database. (I want qually back up to 10 shoot out but don't want to give up the Hamilton at Mercedes and McLaren suck)

hey guys!
i don't know where to post my request because i don't think that its a modding request, but ummm...
can someone send me his b_nonpersistent.pssg file because i lost mine.....:(

anyone have trainer for unlimited kers?
Seriously why you even need something like that?The game isn't that hard, there are difficulties to choose from that's good for your skill level.If you want something like that ask it on other sites not here.This thread is not about cheating .I guess 999 kers would be great for you , but the AI would have it too so there is no sense of it.

Seriously why you even need something like that?The game isn't that hard, there are difficulties to choose from that's good for your skill level.If you want something like that ask it on other sites not here.This thread is not about cheating .I guess 999 kers would be great for you , but the AI would have it too so there is no sense of it.
i change AI difficult to very hard and i always lose, so i need kers
my time in australia 1.36 sec and AI 1.26 different 10s. so i need kers, hehe

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 32 38.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 44 53.0%