Modding Questions Thread

I take it you installed this on a completely new vanilla version of the game?

If so there shouldn't be any problems if installed correctly.

If you still have problems, seeing that you know what mods may be causing you this issue.....it might be that you need to contact the original modders for some sort of answer.

i know but i guess its not that the mods caused it.But i tried to install the updated but after i installed the update for autosave bug the game doesnt work properly

Hey Guys, i have been downloading a lot of mods today etc and changed databases a few times with different mods, but no i have a major issue..

id rather find the mod and remove it then downloading it all again.. but i get an error where it gives this "color pallet" showing 6 different colors (on the menus for drivers, Team logos, Tracks etc), like a texture pallet and was wondering if anyone had this problem and knows a fix, any help would be really appreciated as it spoils the look on the menus..

Hey Guys, i have been downloading a lot of mods today etc and changed databases a few times with different mods, but no i have a major issue..

id rather find the mod and remove it then downloading it all again.. but i get an error where it gives this "color pallet" showing 6 different colors (on the menus for drivers, Team logos, Tracks etc), like a texture pallet and was wondering if anyone had this problem and knows a fix, any help would be really appreciated as it spoils the look on the menus..
I just say you become a member from today but this kind of question doesn't belong to this thread.You shoul put your question here:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/modding-questions-thread.56416/page-99

Hey Guys, after installing a lot of mods i have an issue, The pits "are not working" .. i don't need to pit at any point, and nor do any of the drivers, it tells me to go into the pits.. i go in and can drive through at full speed and there are no crews there.. does anyone know a fix for this or an update mod? (that would add it in etc..)

I wonder what people download, lol ...
sounds like you've got screwed up triggers_pit.xml files at any or all F1 2012\tracks\circuits\<trackname>\route_0
To me it sounds the some of the pit trigger parameters are either deleted or messed up (or set wrong like true/false). Whatever the reason, replace them with the originals and see if that works.

Does anyone know how I can stop the little green cornering display from showing itself over the circuit diagram on the track information menu? I've looked but came up with nothing. Much appreciated!

(posted same question in requests thread by mistake, forgive me)

this...

Attachments

• Screen.jpg
    Screen.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 236
hi all,

i dont know if it's on the right thread, but i was wondering how i could fix the helmet fin when i play carreer mode.

I'm right now drivin for mclaren and i see in cutscene my helmet fin (when driver walks in or too the car) but then when i drive i cant see it plus when the victory cutscene's come i dont see the fin :( is there any tip or fix to fix this?

thanks anyway ;)

hi all,

i dont know if it's on the right thread, but i was wondering how i could fix the helmet fin when i play carreer mode.

I'm right now drivin for mclaren and i see in cutscene my helmet fin (when driver walks in or too the car) but then when i drive i cant see it plus when the victory cutscene's come i dont see the fin :( is there any tip or fix to fix this?

thanks anyway ;)
I have the same issue, now I drive for Toro Rosso and I'm not sure if this is team related or due to the helmet selection number (example Gen_01_tex_high.pssg, etc.)

hi all,

thanks anyway ;)
It is the right place mate :)

After all the Possible CTF editing Can we Actually make the Cars handle near to Real life. Not interms of Downforce settings but interms of Drive ability like Mclaren was not an easy car to drive where as RBR and Merc was easy to drive. Also Making Ferrari and Lotus Not easy to get tires upto temp etc. Is it Possible

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 7.3%