Modding Questions Thread

why I try to save b_nonpersistent.pssg with rydler pssg editor it shows error, the file is original, hasn't been edited. whats the problem?

error: object reference not set to an instance of an object

why I try to save b_nonpersistent.pssg with rydler pssg editor it shows error, the file is original, hasn't been edited. whats the problem?

error: object reference not set to an instance of an object
Its probably because you are trying to mod a pssg that its already modded. You need to use the original b_nonpersisten.pssg, then import all the files you want, and save it, should work ;)

Hello,
I just wanted to know if it is possible to turn off the "breaking off the track".

When I`m doing a mistake and go wide the computer is taking the wheel and breaks my car. I want to deselect this because my mistake will always increase when the computer is interfering. (in the rain the tyres are blocking because of the hard breaking and I crash in the wall which never would have happen when the control stays in my hands)

so any ideas?

Hey Guys. :) I tried to change the names from some drivers and i passed. so Now ii want to change the nationality and the Pictures. Can someone help me pls? :/

so i had the mika häkkinen mod installed but i decided to get the old one back.I replace all the files from my back up,but now the driver still has this white red suit from the mika häkkinen mod(the car and the garage are the normal ones) ,and in the scenes after the race he also has the normal suits , just when i race with him he got the red-white ones.
WHich files i have to replace to get the old gloves and so on back??

Hello,
I just wanted to know if it is possible to turn off the "breaking off the track".

When I`m doing a mistake and go wide the computer is taking the wheel and breaks my car. I want to deselect this because my mistake will always increase when the computer is interfering. (in the rain the tyres are blocking because of the hard breaking and I crash in the wall which never would have happen when the control stays in my hands)

so any ideas?
I think you can change this using the surface_materials.xml file that is on F1 2012 main folder. There you will see 2 settings, one is something like max_speed_for_slowdown, and the other is min"""". Try changing these values to 0, or a value much bigger and test the results. By the way, to change this file you need to use RBC. You can find it on the first page of this same thread. Ryder BXML converter:thumbsup:

HELP!

ari12345 and me wanted to make a F1 2007 mod.

We are searching for people, who could make liveries and stuff.
We already did the language file, we only have 11 teams, we made the team logos and driver pics ingame.

Now i am working on the database.

But we both are not good enough for skinning, so we search people for the cars (i think we'll just use the nonplatypused cars), pit crews, helmets, garages...

Thank you very much!

EDIT:

It is possible to change the points system?
When someone know, where it is, it would be great, because i think, that it could be quite easy to "fix" t, then.

I think you can change this using the surface_materials.xml file that is on F1 2012 main folder. There you will see 2 settings, one is something like max_speed_for_slowdown, and the other is min"""". Try changing these values to 0, or a value much bigger and test the results. By the way, to change this file you need to use RBC. You can find it on the first page of this same thread. Ryder BXML converter:thumbsup:

unfortunately nothing changes. I also set the "slowdown" to zero but nothing happened. The slowdown off the track is still there :(

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 6 23.1%