Modding Questions Thread

unfortunately nothing changes. I also set the "slowdown" to zero but nothing happened. The slowdown off the track is still there :(
Its actually more than the slowdown you need to change. I did a test yesterday and i was able to fix it. Im actually doing some more tests before releasing anything. And i'll share the changes with my "modding team" partners to see about releasing it. Actually i found that it makes the game much better, on the tests i did yesterday i found the game was way better. Also much harder because i really decreased the grip on grass and other parts of the track :roflmao:

Hey Guys!

i have a problem. i changed some drivers to other teams ex. Perez to Ferrari replace Massa, Massa to McLaren replace Perez. My problem are now the Shortnames (MAS,PER etc.) I changed the db_Massa_Short line to PER but ingame nothing changed its still MAS. And db_Hamilton_short to MAS. Same nothing changed ingame. Any solutions how to make this working? ://

Greetings

I think you need to change the language file as well. I remember the shortnames being in there as well, the DB on it's own doesn't solve this. :)

Your post has been merged with the correct thread. Please use the existing threads from now on.

I think you need to change the language file as well. I remember the shortnames being in there as well, the DB on it's own doesn't solve this. :)

Your post has been merged with the correct thread. Please use the existing threads from now on.

Hmm... I have a "same" prob.

When i chane it in the language file, on track and so on the names are right, like PER...

But... In the bord monitor, when you just on it and not in the timetale, the setup or something, on the right site there is a short look to then timetable. On it, there are the old things, like MAS (in this example).

When i change it in the databse, it is solved, but the pictures i importet in the nonpersistent file in frontend, are not showing the picture anymore, but weired colours...

Have i to change something on the right side in the languiage file or what?

(sorry for my english and typing mistakes)

Sorry for that. :( I already changed the Lang File how i sayed db_Massa_Short to PER and db_Hamilton_short to MAS. but ingame nothing changed. :/ Jep Benutzername explained it better. on the Bord Monitors in the Box are still the Old Short Names not like i changed them in Lang. File.

I'm very sorry if this has already been asked, but is there a way to make all cars able to show up in the 'showroom' in the first menu? Currently I only get Red Bull, Ferrari and Mclaren.

Example: You want Change Alonso to Hamilton. Search with the Editor for a Line named db_Fernando change this in Lewis search then for a Line named db_Alonso change this to Hamilton. for that you need Ryders Language Editor.

Hi all, and thank you to WebMasters for this fantastic web...:).
Can somebody help me, please?

I want to move the position of the revolution lights, drs, kers,...(all that part) to the center of the Osd, Could be near the nose car or up near the starting lights....
Sorry for my poor english.:(
Thank you very much:roflmao:

Got a question guys - I've just joined Ferrari but i dont wanna drive with Massa. I switched Mass with Alonso but the game keeps corrupting. Is it possible to add Alonso as my team mate without game corrupting?

How i know the name of this camera on the cameras.xml file? and a question:

This is correct? here is where i have to replace replay_drv_rearSlide1 to my camera?

"</View>
<View type="Head" ident="replay_drv_rearSide1" hidden="true" spectator="false" useInSplitScreen="false" renderParticlesBeforeGrass="false" transitionType="switch" transitionSpeed="0.0000" transitionStrength="0.0000">" (Inside the camera.xml file)

If is correct, whats is the name of my camera?

13480440f37a23d7ff07fa1667c5dd6c.jpg

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 50 36.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 80 58.8%