Modding Questions Thread

Change the names of the engine manufactors in the audio/bundles, i.e make a copy and change cosworth_12.bdl to renault_12.bdl, and delete the original renault_12.bdl (make a backup). Now all the cars that have Renault's engine will have the sound of those cars who use Cosworth.

Thanks!

Please take a lot of help from you guys
I want to improve the performance of my car so he can take a little time and get Poli position.
I learned to work with CTF need to know what value Uque Edit and so I put my car may have excellent performance. :)

Hello gamers! I have three questions
First: Can i change the driver's name? (when i try, the game crash)
Second: Can i move the driver's between teams? Ex. Alonso to Red Bull
Third: Are there any tutorial on how to create or paint skins of the cars?

One more question:
How can i make the cars more agressive? I tried to change the parameters on my database, the Agression point i changed from 1, to 3 or 4 or 0.9, 0.8, etc. and nothing happened. I tried to change the mistakes point too to 0.1 or 0.2 and nothing happen too, what have i to do?

I don't know how to change the reliability of kers. But yes, you can change the kers power. It is already posted somewhere on this site. If I can find it again I'll let you know.

Hey, how are you :p
I have a problem with the AI in the game.... When i am in the back of my opponent, and i go left/right to put my car beside his and we both go side by side a long the strait, then the ai is breaking like he is a backmarker who gets blue flags.... So i am nearly 2 sec ahead after the next corner... So i have not to figth with him for position, like it ist showed in the young drivers test mode in the clip for using kers and drs! Do you have a patch or a mod for that?

Sorry for my English, I am German.

Thank's a lot!

How do i change race length? I dont have time to sit infront of my computer staring at the screen for 15 to 20 laps. I could only spare 3 laps a race maximum.
Shouldn't you play NFS instead of F1? :roflmao:
You can change the total lap number in the database. Open the database with Ryder Database editor (here on the forum), then open the tab "track_model", there you will find "num_laps" change it for how many laps you want :thumbsup:

I think I saw a post about this before, but I can't find it...

Is it possible to use the Mclaren car on all teams? So all cars are thesame.

Also, Is it possible to use another team's rims on another team? (ex. make HRT use Caterham rims)

Sorry if this has been discussed before. Been searching, can't find the answer.

Thanks

I think I saw a post about this before, but I can't find it...

Is it possible to use the Mclaren car on all teams? So all cars are thesame.

Also, Is it possible to use another team's rims on another team? (ex. make HRT use Caterham rims)

Sorry if this has been discussed before. Been searching, can't find the answer.

Thanks

OK, I figured out how to copy a team's chasis onto another with the LOD files.

But, is there a way to isolate the rims? Is it possible to just let a team use another team's rim shape?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%