Mo'Controls

Plugins Mo'Controls 1.2.230.130

Login or Register an account to download this content
Im having a difficult time adding the mouse button, for picking up items (those i cannot pick up when the mod is loaded, as well as, for example, opening doors with the gamepad. I've assigned LMB for A button
upload_2018-8-7_15-3-56.png

But it doesnt work. Camera goes right-down as i press the button

Last edited:
Im still having problems with emulating LMB. When I press any kind of assigned button to LMB, the camera does a dip down.

Last edited:
Im still having problems with emulating LMB. When I press any kind of assigned button to LMB, the camera does a dip down.
Unfortunately, i cannot re-make the bug because i do not own a ps3/ps4 controller, this problem will stay unresolved until:
1.) More information is brought to my attention. eg. controller, 3rd party software usage, steam controller config​
To me, it sounds like an issue with how the 3rd party software configs the ps controller to act/be detected as an Xbox Controller.
An up-coming update for Mo'Controls will hopefully allow a bypass to this issue.
Sorry for any inconvenience, if you cannot wait, an xbox 360 controller is only cheap, i'd recommend it.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, i cannot re-make the bug because i do not own a ps3/ps4 controller, this problem will stay unresolved until:
1.) More information is brought to my attention. eg. controller, 3rd party software usage, steam controller config​
To me, it sounds like an issue with how the 3rd party software configs the ps controller to act/be detected as an Xbox Controller.
An up-coming update for Mo'Controls will hopefully allow a bypass to this issue.
Sorry for any inconvenience, if you cannot wait, Xbox 360 controllers are only cheap, i'd recommend buying one.

tommojphillips updated Mo'Controls with a new update entry:

Greatly increased performance of the mod.

NOTE: If you are updating from an older version of the mod, please delete the Mo'Controls Configuration folder located in your mods folder, "Mods/Config/Mo_Controls" to avoid game and/or mod crash due to changed config. Since assets are now stored differently, you can delete all loose .png xbox icons from the "Assets/Mo_Controls" folder.

Changelog:

# Modified how assets are stored/loaded; Mod now uses a .unity3d asset file.
# Updated gui algorithms.
#...

Read the rest of this update entry...

iv downloade 1.07 im new to the mod when I go to change feets it brings up mod loader and say file not found same thing for driving mode any help would be realy helpful and I checked mod loader when I first load the game and it say ready to go in till I try to go to were you chang things and it come up with file not found

Last edited:
iv downloade 1.07 im new to the mod when I go to change feets it brings up mod loader and say file not found same thing for driving mode any help would be realy helpful and I checked mod loader when I first load the game and it say ready to go in till I try to go to were you chang things and it come up with file not found
have you installed the mod correctly? As of version 1.0.7 All assets are contained within the "mo_controls.unity3d". Please double check you have copied that file to "Mods/Assets/Mo_Controls",

I doubled checked an dit say when you go in mod loader it say unity 3 d loaded and when go to change controls in mod it say file not there iv tried 1.06 and that one works but I wanted to use version so I don't half to go back mod loader 4.6

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.