Premium
flyer_1310.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Mini 1310cc download
Track: Birmingham GP / Lime Rock Mountain / Mid Ohio Chicaned
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min
Race: 12 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: The 1310 skinpack will be used - all participants should install this pack - download
Note3: IMPORTANT INFO
If you are using a default skin - ONLY USE CAR 2, CAR 4 or CAR 544.

Using either of the others makes the session go nuts and you show as driving the "GTL Safety Car" and it keeps loading and then crashing.

I had some taste of the mini's tonight. Was intended to do some practice but we end up doing short races at Birm Short and Magny Short.

I learned the mini's on my :fwd:, so they were a piece of :pizza2: tonight. :)
Seriously cool these cars. Thanks for the online setup which was from Warren I learned. Very good one, instant drive away version :)
2x pole and 2 wins :) yeeeeee:star:

Hope to see you tomorrow in the real event!

Thanks for the online setup which was from Warren I learned. Very good one, instant drive away version :)

Bugger, my secret Mini setup has been revealed :fwd: . I have uploaded my latest version on -line, it's under Birmingham long (I think). It's just slightly modded from the ones I posted in the GTL Setup forum.

And yep, these cars are amazing to drive, quick as all hell, maybe a bit unrealistic to the real car, but amazing fun to drive. I think the power level is reasonably realistic, but the grip level is a bit too good, even for the amazing Mini go carts. These 1310 Mini's are actually a tad more demanding to drive compared to the default mini too, so don't expect arcade style handling.

Ive finally installed GTL, I installed the mod and am now installing the tracks/skinpack.

I will be able to get on for some practice, but have to pick up a unit at 6pm my time and the race starts at 3pm my time. So I will get to try out GTL for the first time.

Do you guys mind if I practice with you before the race?

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back