Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Friday 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kunos Simulazioni confirmed the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG for this Friday's update of Assetto Corsa.

Join the discussion in our AC forums, and get racing in our Assetto Corsa Racing Club! While you're at it, why not check out some awesome videos and screenshot in our AC gallery?

mercedes_sls_street.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
400MB would not suggest Spa.

A short track like Silverstone-International is 354 MB, while Monza and Silverstone are 420-450MB. Most likely to be ~350MB for Silverstone-National + 50MB for a car and some MB for general code changes.

I think most of us doens`t want more street cars! We would like more real racing cars......its a racing sim game and not an arcade game like GT 6 where the publisher thinks it is awesome to have over 1200 cars in that game :)
Well, I'm not interested on more street cars, but the ones that the game already has are awesome to drive. The 458 and the X-Bow are my favourite. The only street car I want to see in the future is the Honda NSX, that would be great. But, the only thing I want them to do in the near future is to complete the endurance grid: 458 GT2, Corvette C6-R, R8 LMS Ultra, Vantage GTE, the 997 RSR and some LMP1's. I'm going to be so happy when they do that :)

400MB would not suggest Spa.
A short track like Silverstone-International is 354 MB, while Monza and Silverstone are 420-450MB. Most likely to be ~350MB for Silverstone-National + 50MB for a car and some MB for general code changes.

Mugello is 354MB, and a comparable car, the 12C, is 170MB.
Also don't forget that Steam downloads are massively compressed, so when you download AC as a whole, it's ~1.5GB, and installs to 12GB, so there's a huge amount of compression that takes place.

I'm still holding out hope :p

Last edited:
Anyone knows when today this update will happen ? Or no clue...

PS. On FB page of AC they kept posting about Spa, they did indeed shouted, not once but a few times

Anyone knows when today this update will happen ? Or no clue...

PS. On FB page of AC they kept posting about Spa, they did indeed shouted, not once but a few times
Your guess is as good as anyone's as to when the update will go live. Though usually it's around 16:00 GMT, if I remember correctly.

I'm remaining hopeful for Spa! It'd be a huge troll to show that many teaser pictures and not release the track. :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%