F1 2012 Melbourne - Australia (Dry)

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Are yours worth adjustments for online career 50% have tried? ... So I read are very good without any help, this time you do could be done in the 1.26 standard clasificaion easy way?

Thank you very much for everything and these settings

You're welcome! Yes, I've tried them on Online 50% (As my league uses that exact same setting), and I've managed low 24s in Q, just tweaking the gearbox to the left a couple of clicks ;).
In Career, once you're used to the setup, I believe it's easy to do 1:26's on a Williams, as I broke into the middle-high 1:25's ;D, again, tweaking the gears a bit.

Thank you for using them and I hope you have fun ;)

BTW, I've made it into the 1:21'516s on PC with the exact same setup, it's just getting used to the setups in this game, they give out 0,5-1s at most ;) (Tried Kyle's, did similar times, for example)

You're welcome! Yes, I've tried them on Online 50% (As my league uses that exact same setting), and I've managed low 24s in Q, just tweaking the gearbox to the left a couple of clicks ;).
In Career, once you're used to the setup, I believe it's easy to do 1:26's on a Williams, as I broke into the middle-high 1:25's ;D, again, tweaking the gears a bit.

Thank you for using them and I hope you have fun ;)

Thanks for answering. I test as soon as possible. two taps to the left in all gears or only in the seventh. and also for the classification not? because you can not touch anything after the race. Thanks for everything. thank you very much

OUT OF INTEREST HOW HAVE YOU GOT ON AROUND OTHER TRACKS? AS ON 2011, MELBOURNE WAS ONE OF MY BETTER CIRCUITS BUT 2012 WAS A WHOLE NOTHER STORY LOL, REALLY STRUGGLING. HOWEVER ONCE I STARTED TO MOVE ONTO OTHER TRACKS SET UPS AND THE BALANCE/FEEL OF THE CAR WAS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, STRANGE I KNOW. AS FOR THE WHEEL I WOULDNT KNOW. DOES IT REALLY MAKE MUCH DIFFERENCE WHEEL TO WHEEL? FF WILL PROB HELP THOUGH....

Just to let you know i have just got my new G27 wheel ,,,,, o my god what a difference i can actually control the car again, loving it. need to get used to the new feel etc and the new game now but i already posted a 1.27.500 in melbourne. so glade i got the new wheel makes the game even better. :)

Thanks for answering. I test as soon as possible. two taps to the left in all gears or only in the seventh. and also for the classification not? because you can not touch anything after the race. Thanks for everything. thank you very much
All gears, and yeah set-up is for Quali and Race ;). These are the times I've posted today with the exact same setup:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/713/2012092500002.jpg/ Time Trial
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/692/2012092500003.jpg/ Online Q

Hey guys, hope someone can help! looking for a good set up for force india in career mode, which also gives me good race pace, can lap low 1.31's, when I use fuel mix 3 and options (yellow ringed tyres), tried altering settings but can't improve.

thanks in advance

Car
TT McLaren

Circuit
Australia-Melbourne

Condition
Dry

Distance
TT Lap

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 4
Rear Wing Angle: 5

Braking
Balance: F 47% - R 53%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Large

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 11
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 11

Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 9
Rear Spring Stiffness: 8

Gearbox
Gear 1: 127 kph / mph
Gear 2: 158 kph / mph
Gear 3: 185 kph / mph
Gear 4: 215 kph / mph
Gear 5: 246 kph / mph
Gear 6: 284 kph / mph
Gear 7: 319 kph / mph

Engine
Fuel Map: TT Mix

Alignment
Camber Front: -3.50
Camber Rear: -1.50
Toe Front: 0.15
Toe Rear: Full right

Tyres
option

Time: 1:20.780

http://postimage.org/image/wlfvbixhn/

Thx to Manalys for setup. I changed Front wing and Toe Rear, the rest is from his setup ;)

Car
TT McLaren

Circuit
Australia-Melbourne

Condition
Dry

Distance
TT Lap

Aerodynamics

Braking

Balance

Suspension

Gearbox

Engine

Alignment

Tyres
option

Thx to Manalys for setup. I changed Front wing and Toe Rear, the rest is from his setup ;)

upsss is amazing ... I can not wait to get home and try ... many thanks machines are some of the settings.

Thanks for everything :)

And if it rains? ... You can use these settings?

Car
Mclaren

Circuit
Australia

Condition
Dry

Distance
Time Trial Lap

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 3
Rear Wing Angle: 3

Braking
Balance: F 50% - R 50%
Brake Size: Small

Balance
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 1

Suspension
Rear Spring Stiffness: 9

Gearbox
Gear 1: 130 kph
Gear 2: 160 kph
Gear 3: 189 kph
Gear 4: 219 kph
Gear 5: 251 kph
Gear 6: 287 kph
Gear 7: 328 kph

Engine
Fuel Map: TT mix

Alignment
Toe Front: 0.05
Toe Rear: 0.20

Tyres
option

Notes
Did a 1:22.489 using a controller. Low downforce is the way to go at this circuit. At first I put a high downforce setup on the car and could only do low 24's but then I switched to low downforce and immediatley went quicker. I could have gone faster but kept messing up so Im sure one could possibly dip under the 1:22.000 if you absolutely nailed every apex and braking points. I would be 24th in the leaderboard but for some reason it hasnt counted the lap. :/ Oh and I use no assists except the racing line.

Car
TT McLaren

Circuit
Australia-Melbourne

Condition
Dry

Distance
TT Lap

Aerodynamics

Braking

Balance

Suspension

Gearbox

Engine

Alignment

Tyres
option

wicked setup, earlier this week i was really struggling with both setup issues and steering, having gotten a new G27 wheel i had delt with the steering issues, then i tried your set up this evening and after just a few atempts i just posted 1.24.830 which put me 166 on pc leader board. thanks so much. do you have a good race setup for this track. going to do the career mode at 100 percent and i am driving the Force India to start off. ANy help would be most appreciated.

cheers :L)

but don´t try a mc laren setup in a htr that don´t have Kers or even a engine power to match a mclaren in top speed or even acceleration.

Actually...

Car
HRT F112

Circuit
Melbourne, Australia

Condition
Dry

Distance
50% / Q1

Aerodynamics
Rear Wing Angle:8

Braking
Balance: F 51% - R 49% (can be set a couple of clicks to the back if you want)
Brake Size: Standard

Balance
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 10

Suspension
Front Spring Stiffness: 8

Gearbox
Gear 1: 126 kmh
Gear 2: 155 kmh
Gear 3: 184 kmh
Gear 4: 211 kmh
Gear 5: 242 kmh
Gear 6: 276 kmh
Gear 7: 311 kmh

Alignment
Camber Rear: -1.40
Toe Front: 0.14
Toe Rear: 0.50

Tyres
Prime

Notes
This is based on Tom Endres' McLaren setup in page 3. I tweaked the gears a bit (although they are probably wrong, so the can use some work), switched brake bias a bit to the front (although it didn't feel bad) and softened the front springs a click.

Did a 1:31.333 in Q1, with Primes (I think, I had done a couple of laps with Options before but they were pretty bad) which got me 22nd in the grid with Legend AI. Race pace was good, finished 17th.

Options can last around 18-19 laps without being undrivable, more if you are smooth. When tyres start getting worn, it understeers a little bit, but it felt pretty good for the whole race. Thanks a lot to Tom for the setup.

When i said that its not like a mc laren or ferrari setup is going to make your car impossible to drive. Any good setup is a good starting point and if you drive ok you will get a good position, but you need to change things a little if you want to get most of the car, the gear is the most important part. By far is the are where i get the best results and they are easy to see.

I did a try with my setup in a HTR and my time was much worse, marussia totally have a better grip in fast corners as i lost even using DRS barely making 1:29:864 in time trial. With prime and a little less grip from the Q1 it would be a challenge to face your 1:31:333 with a HTR.

I can maybe go to 1:29:300 because i dont drive in australia for days, but surely HTR need more corner speed while marussia need more straight speed.

Your setups are awesome for a TT lap, but i wonder if they are still good for a 100% race?
i'm waiting for your setups for all the other tracks and thank you for sharing them with human players... (because you are an E.T on the track)

Your setups are awesome for a TT lap, but i wonder if they are still good for a 100% race?
i'm waiting for your setups for all the other tracks and thank you for sharing them with human players... (because you are an E.T on the track)
Can you please post a video of your TT hotlap, I am really interested to see how that looks like?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back