1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins McLaren 1988 Team 1.4

team package

1. lesleyyb submitted a new resource:

mclaren 1988 team package - team package

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Nice, you filled up the rear wing and the front part! Downloading, I'm curious how you red-filled the rear-view mirrors :) I've spent quite a bit trying to fill that annoying red areas on the livery but the mirroring thing is really really annoying. So, good job!

Last edited: Nov 2, 2013
  3. first, thx for releasing your mod. nice work! But it seems that the pit crew have still yellow camel jerseys :O_o:

maybe a little mistake ?

4. going to look at that again. is it when driving the mclaren or another car?

5. if I was drive the McLaren. So it a small bug :rolleyes: thank you for the fix! :thumbsup:

But it occurs to me that in your mod are still some useless gamefiles... fore example the c02 folder in cars?

And again, very very nice mod with a lot of work!

6. the c02 file is not useless, that file is there otherwise the williams of rosberg would still say prost ;)

7. I thought that change was a database issue. :D

8. too, in standings it has to say rosberg, but the driver's name on the car has to say rosberg too xD

9. Thank you for this awesome mode! I'm a huge fan ob McLaren and Senna!

10. you're welcome

11. awesome mod.i always want to play with mclaren

12. glad you like it:)

13. Absolutely brilliant, what would the 80's be without Senna and Prost at McLaren? Thankyou so much. Loved watching those two lock horns in their McLaren days!

Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
  14. what the game would be without this couple? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

• Like Like x 1
  15. anyone interested in also a 1989 version? with #1 & #2 on the car, senna as first driver and no more that you have 2 teams with the same numbers (lotus and mclaren)

16. Awesome mod ;) but i still got the camel pit crew and at the end of the race the overall is yellow to

17. i thought that was fixed after the update. you sure you copied the character files? otherwise its a bug

Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
  18. Ok now it works perfect, i made some mistake^^ thx for that and again pretty damn awesome

19. why not :thumbsup: