Resource icon

Skins McLaren 1988 Team 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
too, in standings it has to say rosberg, but the driver's name on the car has to say rosberg too xD
Ok nice that you update also the new rosberg car with a texture.

But in your fix version 1.1 is still a bug. The 2 folders "models" and "texturesets" doesen't have a "1988" folder ... this issue produce the bug that the reworked textures will not be overwritten :rolleyes:

Ok nice that you update also the new rosberg car with a texture.

But in your fix version 1.1 is still a bug. The 2 folders "models" and "texturesets" doesen't have a "1988" folder ... this issue produce the bug that the reworked textures will not be overwritten :rolleyes:
ty for noticing! i will add the right folder when i update

I just got around to installing this mod, and I have to say, this is fantastic work. I did notice something that I figured I'd mention if you hadn't noticed it. In this particular race, I was Prost (so I could race against Senna), but if I play Senna, the same thing happens to the Prost car, so unless I'm mistaken, this "bug" must be on the low-res version of the skin. It's the only thing I've noticed that doesn't function or appear correctly in my installation.

I double checked my files and as far as I can tell, I did everything correctly. Maybe someone else can weigh in on this regarding whether or not they see it as well, or have an idea about what I might have done incorrectly that caused it?

Thanks for a GREAT mod!

2013-12-15_00002.jpg

I just got around to installing this mod, and I have to say, this is fantastic work. I did notice something that I figured I'd mention if you hadn't noticed it. In this particular race, I was Prost (so I could race against Senna), but if I play Senna, the same thing happens to the Prost car, so unless I'm mistaken, this "bug" must be on the low-res version of the skin. It's the only thing I've noticed that doesn't function or appear correctly in my installation.

I double checked my files and as far as I can tell, I did everything correctly. Maybe someone else can weigh in on this regarding whether or not they see it as well, or have an idea about what I might have done incorrectly that caused it?

Thanks for a GREAT mod!

2013-12-15_00002.jpg
Yes i know and i mentioned it in the description. I changed almost everything in the skin to get rid of it but i never found the solution. You did eveything right, it's just a problem that i cant solve

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 312 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%