Resource icon

Skins McLaren 1988 Team 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Good deal. I'm just happy that you were able to bring a great presentation of Prost and Senna in their proper McLaren for that year. My favorite mod so far!

Brilliant mod! Many thanks, they should have bitten their a off to get the senna rights, because 80s without Senna Prost is like a car without wheels..

I mentioned that in the standings/ scoreboard, where you have your points and the little car symbols next to them, Senna and Prost still show the yellow Lotus. Minor thingy though.

Many thanks again!

Brilliant mod! Many thanks, they should have bitten their a off to get the senna rights, because 80s without Senna Prost is like a car without wheels..

I mentioned that in the standings/ scoreboard, where you have your points and the little car symbols next to them, Senna and Prost still show the yellow Lotus. Minor thingy though.

Many thanks again!
Hmm, that's onether thing to look at for the update, thanks for mentioning :)

Maybe a stupid question, but I would like to know if there is a chance to delete my previous profile (game is corrupted...). I have already had the same experience (I lost the whole profile) so I don´t want to go through it again...
Thanks...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back