Mazda 787B

Cars Mazda 787B 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great mod and glad it is becoming an official add-on.

Using 1.4 after ditching AC for a while. Any of you have weird moving lines bug in cockpit view with this mod? It's a weird anomaly I can't simulate with other cars. It's not camera related, as tried various settings.

Last edited:
Great mod and glad it is becoming an official add-on.

Using 1.4 after ditching AC for a while. Any of you have weird moving lines bug in cockpit view with this mod? It's a weird anomaly I can't simulate with other cars. It's not camera related, as tried various settings.

Moving line in cockpit ? Yes for me :)

Moving line in cockpit ? Yes for me :)
Same issue here --> workaround:
Have you tried to hide the driver?
assettocorsa\system\cfg --> assettocorsa.ini --> [DRIVER] HIDE=1
I've just tested it and these lines seem to be parts of the driver.
When you hide the driver, the lines disappear. You can also try to change your seat position / driver's position.
It sometimes happens when AC gets updated and the driver position is off.

Last edited:
Same issue here --> workaround:
Have you tried to hide the driver?
assettocorsa\system\cfg --> assettocorsa.ini --> [DRIVER] HIDE=1
I've just tested it and these lines seem to be parts of the driver.
When you hide the driver, the lines disappear. You can also try to change your seat position / driver's position.
It sometimes happens when AC gets updated and the driver position is off.

Does this workaround also remove the driver arms? Because I like to see them but I also can see the drivers head in a few mod cars which look sstrange because I only drive cockpit view.

• Deleted member 223075

For the lines, just change the type of driver in data/driver3d.ini, i use driver_rsr ans work fine.

• Deleted member 130869

What tire model is this using? And will it get tire model 10 perhaps?

4, I think? I wouldn't doubt this comes out with DLC II as the free car. I look forward to updated external sounds.

• Deleted member 130869

So Kunos will use there own physics and sounds? Do they edit any of the model?

It seems there are not many noticeable alterations to the acquired modded content that they release. It could just be there's audio tuning, tire tweaking and updating, maybe aero, etc. However the liveries, driver suits and helmets may all be gone and replaced by non-tobacco ones and the standard Sparco stuff. Hopefully Patrik will do like the_meco and release his textures for both 787B and 962C on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems there are not many noticeable alterations to the acquired modded content that they release. It could just be there's audio tuning, tire tweaking and updating, maybe aero, etc. However the liveries, driver suits and helmets may all be gone and replaced by non-tobacco ones and the standard Sparco stuff. Hopefully Patrick will do like the_meco and release his textures for both 787B and 962C on the forum.
Kunos keeps the model and textures, but completely remakes physics and sound (Kunos is not allowed to use sounds that use random recording they did not make themselves). Skins are a special matter, but as the the 787B was not (afaik) not sold and designed by private teams its iconic livery is probably part of the licence deal.

Sometimes a bit of the physics is retained... I tested the R34 mod before Kunos bought it and I'm pretty certain that some of it carried over. (I've talked about it with Arch on several occasions anyway, and am taking his word for that.) For the most part, though, that's how they seem to work. Sounds need to be redone to ensure no copyrighted material is used. Physics are often done for mod cars in spite of large holes in the data, but not always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back