Mazda 787B

Cars Mazda 787B 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey racers...I had to do a new install of Assetto, installed latest version of 787mod and have no in car cockpit sound...AI have sound but nothing in my car...any help appreciated...thanks

• ronniej

@William Crudup
No, it's loading fine on my machine....Did you delete the existing folder then place the new folder and restart etc, etc?

Last edited by a moderator:
If You’re Experiencing Input Lag

Check to see what the following options are set at: Fullscreen Rendering – checked

Go to the AC folder, usually located at by default: SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\graphics

Change the MAXIMUM_FRAME_LATENCY to 1 from 0 (was reset to 0 in the 0.2 update).

Don't forget to save it before exiting or it will reset to 0.
That helped me.

im gonna need someones help on this. sorry im just starting out AssettoCorsa. i have been trying to import this car mod since this is my favorite car in terms of engine scream.

i have successfully imported this mod and i can find the 787b in my car list. i can change the livery but i cannot take it to race. like everytime do it just getting stucked at "loading car (Mazda 787B)" but after a few seconds it will return to main race menu. can anybody help me solve this? im still running on 1.1.6

If you are trying to run a filed of them, remove one and add it back. I had the same issue but found if took one away, it would load. Also make sure your selected video resolution is still set properly. I noticed sometimes after an update, it gets reset to default.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 300 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years