Cars Matra MS650 Work in Progress

You are doing a very good job but I allow myself a small remark concerning the elf sticker, I see the same error on all the cars in the game, Matra, Tyrrell, Alpine Renault etc. Here is the real logo of this era with a small difference on the letters
Have you also planned the driver's harness? because they are forgotten on many cars in the game.;)
Thank you kindly for the graphic. Once the model is done the new livery will be painted on that.

As for Harness I do indeed have it on my list about the Driver Harness to model.

Sebring 1970...
Dan and Francois are elated with this project ...
iu

Last edited:
I surely hope this is still coming. We have the Ferrari 312P, the Alfa T33-3 and I recently found a Mirage. All that is missing is the Matra.

No rush, just wanting to know that it is still coming. Thank you.

I surely hope this is still coming. We have the Ferrari 312P, the Alfa T33-3 and I recently found a Mirage. All that is missing is the Matra.

No rush, just wanting to know that it is still coming. Thank you.
It is indeed still coming. There is progress made on all fronts with this project.

Just being a bit slower now that I have a full time job.

As I have mentioned on one of my previous entries on Special Stage Route 5, I have been doing a project alongside the famous track from Gran Turismo series. Well I am now presenting the project that I have been working on and its the Matra MS650, a famous race car from the 1969 Le Mans endurance.
Its currently about halfway through production with few things left to do like the engine parts and engine cover, wing mirror, texturing the cockpit, interior and the aformentioned little details I need as well as create normal maps for any part that needs it.

However here it is.
View attachment 536172
View attachment 536173View attachment 536174
View attachment 536175View attachment 536176View attachment 536177View attachment 536178
How the project is
going? I was wondering if u have another plan with french endurance car, It would be cool to see a Rondeau in assetto.

Last edited:
GT supreme steals other peoples work, Bad quality poor effort converts and sells them using Paetron. I'm happy to continue to be patient for this scratch made effort.
Really? I didn’t knew that otherwise I wouldn’t have attached the link. Haven’t tried his cars yet but I’ll have a try tomorrow.
Sounds a bit like Simdream development though :D

As I have mentioned on one of my previous entries on Special Stage Route 5, I have been doing a project alongside the famous track from Gran Turismo series. Well I am now presenting the project that I have been working on and its the Matra MS650, a famous race car from the 1969 Le Mans endurance.
Its currently about halfway through production with few things left to do like the engine parts and engine cover, wing mirror, texturing the cockpit, interior and the aformentioned little details I need as well as create normal maps for any part that needs it.

However here it is.
View attachment 536172
View attachment 536173View attachment 536174
View attachment 536175View attachment 536176View attachment 536177View attachment 536178
Is this project still alive?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea