LuccaRing - Circuito dei Baluardi

Tracks LuccaRing - Circuito dei Baluardi Luccaring 1.0 - Legacy HD edition

Login or Register an account to download this content
irSindaco updated LuccaRing - Circuito dei Baluardi with a new update entry:

Luccaring Endurance - Legacy HD edition

As a 2023 legacy gift to all fellow Luccaring simracers, after quite a few long standing kind requests, we finally put together a free "alternate layout" without the infamous and deadly bump right in the middle of "Viale Carlo del Prete" straight, right in front of the "Esselunga store", so now you can "safely" race low ride cars as well!

HD version is now Free for all too!!!

1) Download and install the original 1.0 HD from this link...

Read the rest of this update entry...

If the SD version is already spectacular, now we are left speechless with the HD version... Thanks for sharing it.

Just a little detail; after deleting the SD version from my hard drive and installing the new HD version, when I added "Luccaring Endurance - Legacy edition" the new layout does not appear... I install it manually, but I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if it's just that some file is missing.

Can't test atm (or actually for a long while), but it should because the new RD upload contains the new layout kn5 files and all respective models ini and layout\ai+\data, but it's missing a \ui folder+contents for its listing in a launcher.

Last edited:
If the SD version is already spectacular, now we are left speechless with the HD version... Thanks for sharing it.

Just a little detail; after deleting the SD version from my hard drive and installing the new HD version, when I added "Luccaring Endurance - Legacy edition" the new layout does not appear... I install it manually, but I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if it's just that some file is missing.
How did you install it?

Chances are i will need to update the package again. Away from PC until late tomorrow though. Keep the faith!

@Perico Lospa

While waiting for an update, you can temporarily just open your local luccaring\ui\ folder, and copy the luccaring\ui\luccaring contents to new folder named luccaring\ui\luccaring_endurance. Then edit its ui_track.json and change the "name=" field to LuccaRing Endurace from LuccaRing 1.0, so you can distinguish them. All should work if the new layout has kept the 24 pits.

Later, delete this new temporary ui\luccaring_endurance folder when an update arrives with the intended ui files.

Edit: resource has since been updated, no need for this anymore

Last edited:
How did you install it?
... I install it manually...
Chances are i will need to update the package again. Away from PC until late tomorrow though. Keep the faith!

Yep, I'm afraid so... and that's the solution:

... just open your local luccaring\ui\ folder, and copy the luccaring\ui\luccaring contents to new folder named luccaring\ui\luccaring_endurance. Then edit its ui_track.json and change the "name=" field to LuccaRing Endurace from LuccaRing 1.0, so you can distinguish them. All should work if the new layout has kept the 24 pits.

Later, delete this new temporary ui\luccaring_endurance folder when an update arrives with the intended ui files.

... now the Endurance layout appears. Thank you all for the help and... Happy New Year!

Screenshot_golf_mk1_littlebird_luccaring_20-11-122-17-45-36.jpg

Last edited:
You're install instruction do not work. Don't know why no one has mentioned this but the files are not packaged correctly. Errors. Files like "models_luccaring_endurance.ini", "luccaring_physics_endurance.kn5", and "luccaring_endurance.kn5" are just loose in tracks folder, not in the track itself. Files like "luccaring_endurance" and "luccaring" do not work. If creating a file for them to go in, still does not work. I'm I missing something? How are people getting it to work?

^ @Finney They do work, but you must be having some mishap along the way. In case it helps:

0-Delete any existing assettocorsa\content\tracks\luccaring folder to start fresh.
1-Download and open LuccaRing_1.0_HD.7z (as linked on the update description) with 7zip/winrar, then drag+drop its main luccaring folder into assettocorsa\content\tracks, so it'll end as assettocorsa\content\tracks\luccaring . At this point you'll have a functional LuccaRing 1.0 HD release.
2-Download luccaring_legacy.7z from RD, which includes AI updates and the new Endurance layout which removes the bump (it's not a standalone package). Uncompress it inside the existing assettocorsa\content\tracks\luccaring (created on step "2-"), and allow it to overwrite existing files.
3-Finaly, refer to my previous post on how to temporarily get the new luccaring_endurance layout listed on CM/vanilla launcher along the main one, until the author has a chance to update the current release with missing ui files.

Edit: These instructions are now outdated, resource has since been updated.

Last edited:
File is corrupt, Winrar checksum errors. Also seems easy enough to make it content manager drag and drop, this folder sorting nonsense is kinda lame in 2024.

The file works just fine lmao. You might try using the correct software to unpack it. Kinda lame to not have .7z archives figured out in 2024, but hey.

Seriously though, if moving a few folders around is too much for you to handle, you could just shut up and wait a couple days for OP to fix it for you. You could spend the interim reflecting on how many thousands of hours this extremely free mod took to make compared to how many seconds you'd spend sorting it out yourself.

Sometimes I wonder why some people angrily complain about tiny details easily solvable (just by politely asking or reading a little) of COMPLETELY FREE SHARED JEWELS like this mod...

Peace (and patience) on Earth and steering wheels in your hands for this New Year... :D

Last edited:
@Darin Stevens If WinRar is spewing CRC errors, either your download ended prematurely, or you're using an old version like an early 5.x. No issue with current 6.24 while decompressing/testing those 7z files, if you wish to stick to WinRar.

Memory errors/unstable oc/uv can also cause those errors when handling large compressed files, but that's another matter. Anyway, I'll leave checksums bellow so you can confirm if you're even downloading the files proper.
File: LuccaRing_1.0_HD.7z
CRC-32: 8e06145e
MD5: 9bfaa82fcb878820a98339e639a3749c
SHA-1: cad7e2133d085354b2099b7ab7bd0c3a12e9444a

File: luccaring_legacy.7z
CRC-32: 6cdd2abb
MD5: 00b7f64fdac555a3ade21745a2224f6c
SHA-1: 104574e6b29ba75c66855ad1cd1870448b1fd360

I suggest HashCheck for a handy explorer shell/file properties tab integration, for any checksum verify/creation needs.

With nothing to add, I'll move way from this thread and edit out previous ui instructions when the mod is updated, so not to cause confusion to users later. Have a good year, y'all!

Last edited:
Hi Sindaco,
excellent job.
There is an issue with the semaphore lights, they have wrong colors.
I made a little work around to fix it (just remove ".txt" extension from the file name).
Feel free to add it ton next update if you like.

Attachments

• LuccaRing Baluardi - Semaphore fix 1.2.zip.txt
    38.6 KB · Views: 24

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play