FM4 Liveries and Vinyls

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Not sure how many of you are into design etc. I love painting in FM. If anyone has requests for designs, plates, logos etc, post a pic and I will see what I can do. I may charge depending on how long it takes to knock up ....... I'm not brilliant, so don't expect miracles! But they could be one of a kind, until someone copies them

Anyone else willing to help out for the RDDC club stick a post here ......

Remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder ...... You can always p.m. me if you wish ......

I'm no longer gifting stuff due to people taking the p previously and selling on my designs. :(

Gift me the background colour as a square and I will overlay design on that, then put back on my SF. Hope that's ok.

Not saying you'd swizzle me but designs have a way of being gifted again etc and then before you know it they are up for sale in someone's SF! Grrrrrr!

I'm no longer gifting stuff due to people taking the p previously and selling on my designs. :(

Gift me the background colour as a square and I will overlay design on that, then put back on my SF. Hope that's ok.

Not saying you'd swizzle me but designs have a way of being gifted again etc and then before you know it they are up for sale in someone's SF! Grrrrrr!

Fair do mate, Not good really.. I have had some gifted over from people in the past, but I use them so I can share the cars in the club garage. but can imagine that people will sell them on given half the chance!

If Tom doesn't want to join, I will join your team but will be unavailable for the race Sunday as I will be on holiday (again!). You will probably need to update your team entry, and once ok'd I will pm the stonewall dude to tell him I've changed.

Have some decals I can gift you if you need some more for your car (couldn't tell yesterday if your designs are finished!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back