FM4 Liveries and Vinyls

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Not sure how many of you are into design etc. I love painting in FM. If anyone has requests for designs, plates, logos etc, post a pic and I will see what I can do. I may charge depending on how long it takes to knock up ....... I'm not brilliant, so don't expect miracles! But they could be one of a kind, until someone copies them

Anyone else willing to help out for the RDDC club stick a post here ......

Remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder ...... You can always p.m. me if you wish ......

:)
GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Any of you guys have the Mclaren MP4-12C race car of the DLC yet?

If you have I was hoping somebody could make me a cool looking base design (No logos, as I will need to put them on myself, as it's for the TORA Endurance race i've entered in).

Colours - I don't mind really as I just want it to look good, I have had a couple of attempts, but I can't really find anything I like, But it has to be a paint scheme you would expect if

Sponsors - I had to select a Tyre Manufacturer, so went with Yokohama, so that will be on there, I would also like to put Race Department logos on each side of the car somewhere as I've named my team 'Race Department' (there is only me in it as I am a privateer so don't worry!) it is also a little bit of cheeky advertising around the other 150 odd drivers who il be mingling with over the series! so if you could get a good looking race department logo on i'd appreciate that :)

obviously it is a new DLC car, so I don't know if you guys will be able to help me or not.

let me know if you can help, As if not I need to get cracking lol

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea