Live for Speed

Live for Speed Q & A

What is live for speed?

Live for speed is a serious racing simulator that has been in development for 5 + years, In that time it has made its name as one of the most popular simulation titles avaliable today with around 600-1000 people online at peak times.

What cars and tracks are avaliable to drive?

LFS is split into two catagorys S1 and S2, S1 licence holders get the slower road based cars and the S2 licence enables you to also select the faster GTR cars and open wheelers, Here is a list breakdown.

S1 Licence
XF gti
XR gt
XR gt turbo
RB4 gt
LX4
LX6
MRT5
Formula BMW

Tracks
Blackwood (3 layouts)
Fernbay (6 layouts)
South city (6 layouts)
Test area

S2 Licence
UF1000
UF gtr
XF gtr
Raceabout
XR gtr
FXO gtr
FZ 50
FZ50 gtr
Formula xr
Formula V8
BMW sauber

Tracks
Aston (7 layouts)
Kyoto ring (3 layouts)
Westhill (1 layout)

How much does it cost?

Both the S1 and S2 licence costs £12 GBP each. To buy a S2 licence you must already be a S1 licence holder, So if you are new to LFS it would cost you £24 to become a S2 user and have all the content unlocked.

You can also pay for a high resolution skin download service for £1 per 1000 skins downloaded. This is not a requirement but they do look alot nicer in game :)

Is there a demo to try?

Yes, To be able to test it out for an infinate amount of time just register an account at Live for Speed - Online racing simulator and download the full game, You can then run as a demo user with a limited amount of cars and tracks online and offline. Once you buy a s1 or s2 licence you can unlock and play with the new content straight away!

Where can I buy live for speed?

LFS is only avaliable as a digital download at Live for Speed - Online racing simulator , though you may find the odd registered reseller doing it on a disk.

More to follow

LFS World

LFS world, More stats than you can shake a stick at!

LFS world is avaliable for licenced drivers to upload there custom skins to the file server, check stats, analyse hotlaps, upload hotlaps and view realtime races with LFS remote. Lots more is possible with LFS world but the list would go on and on!
Check it out for yourself @ LFS Desktop

My old LFS skins

One of my old skins that was still uploaded to LFSworld, I had to show it asI loved it. :)

Attachments

• uk.jpg
    uk.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 462

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back