1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Live for Speed

Discussion in 'Live for Speed' started by Grzesiek Zabielski, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I think they are seriously good looking mate! Well done
  2. Thanks!
    Any ideas for next one? I was thinking about TOYOTA TEAM CERUMO or HASEMI MOTOR SPORT - something from Super GT for sure
  3. preview of new skin AU Zent Cerumo from 2004 season of Super GT

4. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Do you own Live for Speed?

I was wondering how many racers own live for speed here?

Live for Speed - Online racing simulator

Its a fantastic game and we could have some stonking races in it.

Plus if you dont own it we can have a demo race night!
  5. nope, i dont have it.
  6. I do but the last time I used it all I did was play in the Mini Sumo server :p

A demo race night would be good though. It feels more like iRacing than any ISI or SimBin game.
  7. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

So, but in Inside Sim Racing it looks pretty good. Although saving up for GTR Evo, STCC and an I-Pod :D
  8. I have it ! :)

Got LFS since S2 release, so April 2005 i think :>
    Would be kewl to race against the guys here in LFS!
  9. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Would it be possible to put the game on the server Gareth?
  10. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Yep, Very easy to admin also :)
  11. Yea i got it, never raced it much online.

Tried it again last night after patching it, after playing iRacing it seems hmm i dunno just wierd something just not quite right.

But id be up for some racing with it.
  12. Yeah i've got it, There are few cars more fun to drive in sim-racing than the racing mini in LFS!
  13. I have it. For some reason I've had only a couple good races online so far.
  14. The public servers are just as bad as Race, GTR or rFactor. Whenever I play I give up racing and go banger racing or mini sumo :p
  15. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Ahh but play with the right people :)
  16. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

I have the S2 version, and don't play it. I like the racing in it, but I don't like the menu's, fictive tracks/cars.
    Main showstopper is the menu; how difficult can it be to make a decent menu.
  17. Perhaps a RD Racing Club event might bring all the right people to the same server at the same time. :)

*Hint, hint* :D
  18. I've had it since 2003 but I think I've only ever "raced" it online 10 times or even less, tried publics once, never again, a league I run in ran a few fun races with the big mini but nothing ever came of it. One thing that bugs me constantly about the community is the majority are so dismissive/overly critical of ANY OTHER race sim/game (LFS is, and always will be, the greatest sim that ever was in their mind) and the attitude of some of the said members can be somewhat abusive on the home forum, to such a point that I think I have posted less on that forum than anywhere else in the 5 year period of my involvement.