Lausitzring

Tracks Lausitzring 1.51

Login or Register an account to download this content
Crashes with any car, tried RSS stuff, stock Kunos stuff, all crashes. CSP v0.1.48, Sol v1.4.2
Your Oschersleben conversion works fine.

I don't see anything related directly to the track what would couse problems, try to turn off SOL and CSP and then run it, if it won't work, send me log file again please, if it will work, try to turn on CSP without SOL and run it, then CSP + SOL. I have feeling that there is some issue with sound subsystem, I used to have this kind of issues on latest CSP and SOL versions, I was able to run only certain cars on certain tracks, if you by chance have Caterham, try to run it with this car. Or one thing you could also try is to turn off ingame apps and see if it will help. Please let me know in which scenario did the track work.

I tried the track with the same CSP and same SOL version and the same car like you did and everything was fine, maybe there is something more than "merge meshes" in csp config what could couse issues.

Reinstalling CSP and SOL seems to have fixed it. Thanks for the help.

I want to update my review but the leave a review button says "You can not update your rating or review once the author has responded." Maybe try deleting your response?

Reinstalling CSP and SOL seems to have fixed it. Thanks for the help.

I want to update my review but the leave a review button says "You can not update your rating or review once the author has responded." Maybe try deleting your response?
happy to hear that, I deleted the comment, try now.

Merge meshes is very important for performance with many other aspects of the game. I don't recommend disabling that. The track itself definitely needs an update.

Meshes were already merged in Lausitzring manually by me, no need to merge it any more, trust me, you won't gain much FPS enabling it. And if you insist on using it be prepared to have this kind of issues on other tracks as well. This feature is not part of base game but part of Custom Shader patch which is still buggy, nobody can guarantee that its features will work properly in every scenario.

Luckily we know which meshes are causing this issue in Lausitz there will do the update for the track but I have no idea when, I am quite busy these days.

Last edited:
night is like a cloudy day on this track. It's so bright.

Open CSP config in extension/ext_config ini, find this part:

[LIGHT_POLLUTION]
ACTIVE=1
RELATIVE_POSITION=0,0,0
RADIUS_KM=0.8
COLOR=1,0.945,0.878
DENSITY=15

and lower Density to something what you will like more or delete the whole part and it will be pitch black.

Screenshot_ks_ford_gt40_tmm_lausitzring_12-9-120-22-23-51.jpg

Didn't do anything.. this is 2 am. Cars don't even turn their lights on.. Then I thought my CSP must be broken so I tested with Brands Hatch and that was dark as usual, so I have no clue what is going on here.. CSP 0.1.66, no SOL.

View attachment 412274

Didn't do anything.. this is 2 am. Cars don't even turn their lights on.. Then I thought my CSP must be broken so I tested with Brands Hatch and that was dark as usual, so I have no clue what is going on here.. CSP 0.1.66, no SOL.

Hmm that's strange, try to go to AC root/extension/config/tracks/loaded and delete tmm_lausitzring.ini from there and try again.

CSP downloads that faulty track config again and uses that instead of the one in the track folder.. I thought configs in the track's own extension folder had priority over downloaded configs?

CSP downloads that faulty track config again and uses that instead of the one in the track folder.. I thought configs in the track's own extension folder had priority over downloaded configs?

I though so but I deleted configs from github for now, at least for the time until I find out how does it work exactly. I believe there is possibility to prioritize one config or the other, just need to consult it with some people. It would be better to have it on github because it would be easier to do updates and fix stuff.

Hi Fuzo, I mean could you fill in these gaps in the wall on the oval version, maybe with some armco or some more wall and fence? Obviously they wouldn't run a race in RL on the oval with these open.

Thanks
Screenshot_vrc_formula_na_1999_oval_tmm_lausitzring_13-9-120-12-37-58.jpg
Screenshot_vrc_formula_na_1999_oval_tmm_lausitzring_13-9-120-12-38-22.jpg

Not really a race though is it, more like a gentle drive around! This is a race and what the oval track was designed for in the first place, plus no holes in the wall strangely enough!! The track was deadly enough, ask Mr Zanardi

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea