Lap timing app

Keith Gregg

CAUTION - SLOW VEHICLE
Can anyone recommend a decent but basic lap timing app...simply for current, last and best..please.
The default one (laps) is driving me mad...I spend too long trying to read what it says and making mistakes...I want to literally just glance at it as I pass the line...the red numbers in particular are bad to read...some kind of drop shadow on them that makes the eys boggle lol...but also white numbers on light tarmac are difficult to make out.
Many thanks

Thanks
I was actually looking for a bit simpler...just current, best and last times that I can quickly look at as I pass the line...today I am going to try using a spare monitor and the just race app or v-dash emu...if that works I will buy a cheap, second hand, small monitor...like a 17", and make a dedicated timing stack with that to sit under my triples.
Thanks again for the suggestion
Regards

Can anyone recommend a decent but basic lap timing app...simply for current, last and best..please.
The default one (laps) is driving me mad...I spend too long trying to read what it says and making mistakes...I want to literally just glance at it as I pass the line...the red numbers in particular are bad to read...some kind of drop shadow on them that makes the eys boggle lol...but also white numbers on light tarmac are difficult to make out.
Many thanks
Try out https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/dklaptime.23163/

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes