This app provides a list of the last laps done, the current lap projection and performance delta, a reference time (best lap, median, top 25%, 50% or 75% lap average) and the total session time (sum of the completed laps).
The performance delta is done by the app, not Assetto Corsa, and the best lap can be saved across your sessions and game restarts, so you can have the performance delta working from lap 1.
If you enable the "Log sessions" option, you will find in your "MultiLaps_session" folder every lap times you have done in text files.
The app can be totally configured in-game with the MultiLaps_config widget:
As you can see, the app displays the deltas with gradients, to see more easily if you are close or far from the reference.
New in version 1.1, the app shows in brakets the lap count since the last pit stop:
The performance meter will also be reset when you exit the first corner of the outlap.
Please let me know if you've got any problem with the app or any suggestion!
- Added indication about the amount of lap done since the last pit stop
- Reset the performance meter after the first corner when exiting the pit lane
- Workaround for the Nürburgring Touristenfahrten, thanks to PanaRace970
- Fix for AC 1.3 64bits
- Added Lock feature to keep your best lap even if you do a faster one
- Support for the multi-configurations tracks in AC 1.1.X (Vallelunga and the Nürb)
- Support for A -> B tracks
- Added a new performance delta algorithm for the current lap
- Added the option to remember the best lap across sessions and game restarts
- Added the option to log the lap times in a text file (in MultiLaps_session folder)
- Added top 25%, top 50% and top 75% lap times average references
- Added opacity and border settings
- Bug correction for update time conversion
- Added configuration widget
- Added median reference
- Added gradient colors for the deltas
- Added icons
- Bug correction when the app is used during a replay
- Initial release
- Rombik for the sim_info module
- Rivali (OV1Info) and Fernando Deutsch (ferito-LiveCarTracker) for the inspiration and example
Displays multiple lap times with delta to best lap or an average