kristiannn's AI Mod V2.0

What make you so sure about this ?? According to those people who already play the demo say we cant do fast downshift any more :cool:

check this out - http://community.codemasters.com/t5...sters-last/m-p/25250/message-uid/25250#U25250

Well, looking at the gameplay videos, the grip is a lot. It is definitely... a LOT. At least at this point of development. And CM CONFIRMED that we will still have unrealistic lap times.

Fast downshift, yes. Nice. But I didn't do it that much in this game anyways, so it's not a big change for me.

... and have to brake BEFORE turning in.

o_O?? You were braking in the middle of the corner on this game?? o_O

Just gotta say that I just love this mod.Brings this game to life.

Thanks! :D

what I meant is you could trailbrake far too much in '11.
You could turn in while still braking. Apparently ind '12 that's almost impossible...

Yup according to people who test say that player have to brake much earlier than 2011 before making any turn + no more fast downshifting, sound promising for a more realism lap time ~ Not sure how strong is the AI though ~

Yup according to people who test say that player have to brake much earlier than 2011 before making any turn + no more fast downshifting, sound promising for a more realism lap time ~ Not sure how strong is the AI though ~
To be honest if the Mechanism stated according to People who tested works Perfectly we will have the Challenge because AI was not slow they are quick but Player was too quick for AI with the new Mechanism we can see the 2012 Qualifying Sessions in game IF IT WAS WORKING PERFECTLY with out any Bugged setup's and Ultra grip for Player

To be honest if the Mechanism stated according to People who tested works Perfectly we will have the Challenge because AI was not slow they are quick but Player was too quick for AI with the new Mechanism we can see the 2012 Qualifying Sessions in game IF IT WAS WORKING PERFECTLY with out any Bugged setup's and Ultra grip for Player

Actually i dont know if the AI is improve or not but at least i hope we cant go too fast than reality in 2012 even with the best setup for each track.

There is no Logic @Kristian Nenov
In a Game you can push the car to the Limit as we don't have the Fear of Real Collision so we can go a Second or 2 More quicker than in Real Life if we can Go much more faster then there is no point of expecting Challenge or Fight from AI

I never expect 2012 AI can be a real challenge to anyone who really can drive but at least some 10-20% improvement from 2011 is what i hoping since this game actually targeting those amateur level racer i believe :cool:
By the way i play Race 07 for the first time few days back and i found the AI do give some serious challenge in highest difficulty (110%), I suddenly lost interest to F1 2011 after i try Race 07 AI :cool:

I never expect 2012 AI can be a real challenge to anyone who really can drive but at least some 10-20% improvement from 2011 is what i hoping since this game actually targeting those amateur level racer i believe :cool:
By the way i play Race 07 for the first time few days back and i found the AI do give some serious challenge in highest difficulty (110%), I suddenly lost interest to F1 2011 after i try Race 07 AI :cool:
Yes From the Videos we saw that AI was slightly differ from 2011 AI as they are Trying to Overtake the Player
If they make AI a real challenge then we will see the CM forums are all Filled with Moanings that AI was Very difficult to Beat etc etc
My wish is i don't want to Win the WDC for Williams or FI in the 1st season in Expert Difficulty
if they Make the AI like that then it was a very big improvement

And lets hope my Lotus cant anymore get into Q3 and finish 3rd in just the very 1st 50% race :D but not sure if Lotus still the slowest car in 2012 ~

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.