kristiannn's AI Mod V2.0

Thanks man i did this way but how can i check the changes because i still haven't got 50 flashbacks as you wrote in the description(i don't neded i jist think if i haven't got this change maybe the ai is the same like before) ?
Sory for my bad English

Change your difficulty and don't click on the number of flashbacks. It will write 0/1/2/3/4 but you'll have many.

Thanks for your mod!! It's great how aggressive the AI drivers are.... I'm just not yet at the level where the game is fun on Legend mode with your mode because I lose around 1-1,5sec per track to my team mate. In Professional mode however I can win pretty much every race with a Force India.

That's why I'd be interested in knowing what to edit so that I can make the AI slightly slower. I tried editing the "Speed Out" "Speed In" and "Virtual Performance" in the Database Editor for all drivers, but didn't notice really any difference, even though I lowered them by 0,25 for all drivers. All I would want would be to lower the AI's lap times by one second, but I haven't figured out how to do it yet.....

Thanks for your mod!! It's great how aggressive the AI drivers are.... I'm just not yet at the level where the game is fun on Legend mode with your mode because I lose around 1-1,5sec per track to my team mate. In Professional mode however I can win pretty much every race with a Force India.

That's why I'd be interested in knowing what to edit so that I can make the AI slightly slower. I tried editing the "Speed Out" "Speed In" and "Virtual Performance" in the Database Editor for all drivers, but didn't notice really any difference, even though I lowered them by 0,25 for all drivers. All I would want would be to lower the AI's lap times by one second, but I haven't figured out how to do it yet.....

Seeing as CM has once again disappointed with 2012, is there a chance we'll still see some support via 2.4 for 2011? :)

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/guide-how-to-make-an-ai-mod.50760/

I won't be making any new versions of the mod, sorry for that but I'm playing the new game now and I don't have time anyways. Here's a link to a Guide I've made which may help you design AI for yourselves. :)

I've been tweaking your database files to stop retirements (I had 3 races in a row with only 9 finishers :confused:) - while trying to retain your settings of aggression (which I think is as good as this game can get) - however, I was more-so looking forward to your aforementioned track tweaks in 2.4.

I do have a couple of questions about editing the files (as im new to modding). Although your guide is a phenomenal help, I'm stumped on how to help calm the AI Down to the point where they're not rear ending eachother/having bonehead spinoffs causing high attrition rates in races, without impeding on the levels of aggression you've set. (Although, I have already tweaked the database, for example: Hamilton from 1.25 aggression to .85 [Which I have not seen any difference with as he still retired from the race rather quickly])

Also: A question that was touched on in your tutorial thread about setting driver priorities within teams. Say I went to Ferrari next season as a #2, I would naturally replace Massa - but lets say I took the #1 position - would I simply just change Alonso's priority to a #2 driver and it would be ok, or is this something you need to restart a career for?

Hi. I have some problem in singleplayer this mod work awesome, but when i play in splitscreen my friend get penalty when he drive alone. Can some1 help me whit this? Thx

Sorry for my bad english.

• Deleted member 313982

Hello, decided to play F1 2011 and was searching for an AI mod. Was wondering if your mod could be used for keyboard users I don't have a wheel, I mean what are the AI times around e.g. Melbourne,China,Silverstone on Professional AI thanks in advance.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 288 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 194 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%